Zenkit is a Windows Desktop platform for collaboration and project management. Zenkit is the home for your ideas, your projects, your business. Let your data grow with you. Different tools suit different tasks, just like different people feel comfortable with different tools. Whether you’re scheduling meetings, tracking your project’s progress, brainstorming new design ideas, or crunching numbers, there’s a view for you.
Just like all the best tools, Zenkit is there when and where you need it to be. A dynamic and well-rounded experience, mobile apps, real-time sync, and integrations with the tools you already use, make Zenkit Desktop the perfect companion on the go.
Efficient task management, seamless team workflow and collaboration, effortless planning, precise project tracking, and the possibility of sharing all sorts of files are just some of the key reasons why project management tools are increasingly popular nowadays, even though most of them have been around for quite some while.
However, choosing the perfect project management tool for you and your company is now more interesting than ever with the launch of Zenkit, a very compelling tool that aims to offer its users a suitable environment for project management by smoothly combining the best features that make Trello and Wunderlist so great.
Task management, project management, ERP, CRM, help desks, support and ticket systems, personal planning, HR and recruitment – whatever you need, it got it covered. Everything is connected. So is your data. Tasks, clients, features, bugs, invoices: Whatever you need to organize, you can now connect to use the synergies between them.
It can be stressful to find the right tool to start your project. You could choose something simple, but five years from now you’ll have to switch to something more capable. Or you could start off with a big, complex tool. But this is way too complicated at the beginning and slows you down.
Of course, the utility also allows you to customize each field to a high extent, add advanced filters, search for content on a global level, create formulas, add references and attachments, as well as add, remove, and replace values in multiple items with the help of bulk actions and support for multi-select and drag and drop.
There are other, smaller yet just as important features that need mentioning. Take, for example, the fact that you can also categorize items, assign priorities, track progress, create checklists, and enhance your texts using HTML, markdown or basic editing, and multiple others.
Customizable notifications, smooth collaboration, and activity tracking tools, as well as a couple of business-ready templates, are also aspects that will sure to make your life with Zenkit a bit easier.
The 8 Major Point Productivity Of Zenkit
The power of Simplicity
Start simple. When you use a tool, you should be able to understand it from the first moment. With the Zenkit Desktop app, you manage any project or organization intuitively.
The Power of Choice
The ability to switch perspective lets you see clearly, and to know where to take the next step. With Zenkit for PC, you can work in a Kanban board, table, calendar, or list with the click of a button.
The Power of Growth
A system switch can be a very expensive and risky undertaking. Zenkit can give you almost unlimited support in your structures and processes.
The Power of Synergy
Everything is connected. Wherever you have related information stored in separate systems, you lose knowledge and opportunity. With Zenkit you can easily connect related data to create a simple, yet powerful database.
The Power of Mobility
Mobility gives you the freedom to access data anytime, anywhere. Keep your data in sync with Zenkit’s mobile and web apps.
The Power of Collaboration
Few things are as powerful as a shared vision. When teams are able to work independently toward a single goal, amazing things can be achieved. With Zenkit you can share your data with friends and colleagues in real-time.
The Power of Security
Only once the needs of security are fulfilled are you able to work towards your goals without distraction. Zenkit uses state-of-the-art security technology to ensure that your data remain safe and recoverable.
The Power of well Power
Knowledge is power. Zenkit’s powerful search and replace capabilities combined with bulk actions keep your data relevant and useful. Unleash the power of your data.
Zenkit Project Management Software Features
- My Calendar: Juggling multiple projects? Need a way to track tasks and events from different parts of your life? Sometimes you just need to see everything in one place. Enter “My Calendar”.
- My Team: An inbox for your team. One place to view all items assigned to you or to anyone you collaborate with. Create and automatically assign items to your team without getting lost in complex projects.
- My Favorites: Need a way to track items from across your account in one place? Mark them as a favorite so you can access them in a snap.
- Activity tracking: Watch activities as they occur. See everything that’s going on in your teams, collections, and even individual items.
- Collaboration: Invite colleagues, family, and friends to collaborate with you on your projects.
- Notifications: Let notifications help rather than distract you. Customize your notifications to get the information you need, when and where you need it.
- Labels: Zenkit label fields are flexible enough to categorize items, assign priority, track progress, and much, much more. Organize your Kanban boards by any label field you create.
- Checklists: Need a quick way to track subtasks? Use a checklist! Track progress visually and mark things off as they’re done.
- To-do list: Turn any project into a to-do list and fly through your tasks! Mark tasks as done and watch them move down the list.
- Global Search: Need to get to an item quickly? Want to search through archived items? The global search can find anything in seconds.
- References: Connect collections to create a completely custom relational database that’s as easy to use as a to-do list. More powerful than just a link, references keep your data in sync.
- Formulas: Create formulas using any number field or reference to connect, combine and analyze data from any collection.
- Mentions: Need to immediately notify other team members about an important update? Use @mentions to ping your colleagues and bring relevant team members into the conversation.
|Memory||1 GB RAM.|
|Additional Information||Requires Zenkit Account. The Free plan has the following limitations: 2 000 items per collection, 1 GB attachment space, and support for up to 5 users.|
|Software Name||Zenkit Software For PC V 2.0.2|
|File Size||34.3 MB|
|Developer||Axonic Informationssysteme GmbH|
It may not boast the best reporting tools, and advanced users might find a few other drawbacks here and there when compared to other tools, however, there’s no denying the fact that Zenkit is already one of the best project management tools out there.