Wireless Network Watcher is the third eye monitoring your home wifi network to identify and track who is invading your network. Actually, cyberattacks frequency is growing rapidly year on year and that’s the biggest reason you should keep watching your home network to avert any security breach. Cyber attackers and online hackers are always in search of their targets. They are deliberately trying to invade your network using some highly sophisticated and unconventional methods to make a hole in your home network system. But sometimes, it has been recorded that the person trying to hack your home wifi network might not be a hardcore cybercriminal but he/she is your neighbor who has just cracked your wifi password for accessing free wifi from your connection.
Wireless Network Watcher allows you to keep an eye on network raiders. It may not help you get rid of or ban those people but at least you will come to know the reason behind the slow internet connection. WNet Watcher does that for you and more. This program not only scans and displays all those devices that are connected to your system but also information like IP address, network card manufacturer, MAC address and more of any device that is connected.
Letting others use your network connection also puts you at the risk of data theft or pharming. Wireless Network Watcher presents you a list of every computer or device connected to your wireless network.
Features of Wireless Network Watcher
1) Shows a list of all connected devices: Before you take action against the intruder it is important to identify them first. Wireless Network Watcher provides you all the information you or your network provider needs to get hold of them.
2) It provides detailed information on the intruder: Wireless Network Watcher presents you each intruder’s IP address, MAC address, the network card manufacturer, and the computer name.
3) Export the list: You can let your network service provider know about the intruders by sending them a list of the connected devices into html/xml/csv/text files. You can also copy the information and paste it into a Google SpreadSheet.
4) Helps you keep track of all the devices in your home: All internet-enabled devices have an IP address. It’s possible that sometimes one of the devices can get disconnected from the network.
There is no way to know the status of the connected devices. Wireless Network Watcher notifies you and also provides you the information needed to update the IP address of the disconnected device.
If from some reason, WNet Watcher failed to locate and scan your network, you can try to manually choosing the correct network adapter, by pressing F9 (Advanced Options) and choosing the right network adapter.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Wireless Network Watcher 2.21 for Windows
- Setup File Name: wnetwatcher.zip
- Full Setup Size: 362 KB
- Author: Nir Soft
Free Wireless Network Watcher Download System Requirements
Before you start the free Wireless Network Watcher download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 2003, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 98, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows Vista
- Memory (RAM): 1GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
WNet Watcher Download for Windows
Click on the below button to begin the Wnet Watcher download. This is a complete offline installer and standalone installment. This is compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.