Wirecast for Mac is an all-in-one live streaming production application that provides the required tools to capture video, encode it and broadcast it to multiple servers and platforms at the same time. This software is used in webinars, webcasts, sports, church services, and education or training videos, and more.
Engage and expand your remote congregation with the best live streaming services and events. Reach out and touch more people. Live stream graduations, award ceremonies, student news and sports, guest lectures, and classroom lessons to your community. Wirecast for mac is used at every level of education. Use these professional features like clocks, scoreboards and instant Replay to bring your audience to the game.
Live stream conferences, concerts, interviews and more. It provides everything you need to stream professional live events. Stream your programming to OTT and social platforms or augment your premium content with second-screen live and interactive offerings. It is the perfect live video marketing tool. Engage real-time with customers, fans, and prospects using this native integration with Facebook Live, Twitter, Periscope, YouTube and more.
Now included with every active support subscription., the new Stock Media Library adds a growing database of over 500,000 unique, high-quality media assets to your projects. A new custom-built portal gives you direct access to transitions, motion backgrounds, royalty-free backing tracks, and videos from right within the tool.
There’s a reason the app is used by hundreds of thousands of people around the world for live streaming, recording, and video production. It committed making each version better than the one before it. It continually releases new features, fixes, and improvements at a rapid rate. The latest version features an integrated Stock Media Library (included with every active support subscription.), Stinger (Custom Transitions) Playback Speed Controls, Rendezvous Audio Mixing and a QR Code Generator.
You can use Wirecast with an unlimited number of camera inputs ranging from webcams to DV/HDV, SDI cameras to IP and web-based sources and wireless devices. You just have to plugin your device and Wirecast will automatically recognize it as a live feed.
The supported input sources include USB, Web cams, SDI, composite, S-Video, DV/HDV, Component, HD-SDI, HDMI sources, IP Cameras, ONVIF, Web stream source, and screen capture sources.
Wirecast for Mac features support for up to 35 layers of live compositing. Hence, you can effortlessly place watermarks, background music and other visual elements over your webcast.
As expected, you can also add titles and lower thirds, with more than 30 built-in professional looking broadcast title themes. You just have to select the one that fits your content, type in the text and apply it to your broadcast.
You can also use well-designed transitions to switch from different sources and generate effects and transitions in real-time.
Wirecast For Mac Features
- Unlimited Sources: Capture everything you need for your live video production — cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, capture cards, computer screens, videos, images, and more.
- Wireless Camera App: Turn any iPhone (4S or newer) or iPad into a wireless camera and capture it into Wire cast as a source using Wirecast Cam.
- Internet/IP Streams (Pro): Pull any live feed (RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/MMS) from your network or the internet directly into the tool as a source (you must have access credentials). Add Teradek streams from their wireless devices for cordless production.
- Audio/Video Sync: Sync any audio and video sources using advanced video and audio delay features! Great for productions with multiple types of sources.
- Twitter: Pull live Twitter feeds directly into your broadcasts for direct interaction with your audience.
- Switching: Switch any sources you’ve captured in real-time for your audience and produce your show. Add professional transitions and smooth fades between sources. Assign any audio input source to any and all video sources or vice versa.
- Editing: Dynamic editing of any and all sources. Resize, position, crop, flip rotate, add color correction filters and more. Use Wirecast’s powerful graphic editing features to compose picture-in-picture shots or layer up to 250 different sources on screen at the same time!
- Titles: Easily add titles and lower thirds, scrolling, crawling or live text to your broadcast. Choose from template library of pre-made titles, and or bring in professional animate 3D live titles, scoreboards, clocks, logos and more using NewBlueFX’s Titler Live Express software (a $99 value), included with every purchase of the program.
- Live Chroma Key: Transport your video production to a new studio or location using the app’s high-quality GPU accelerated real-time green screen solution. Replace your (green) background with your own video or still image background live and at the moment.
- Audio Mixing: The built-in audio mixer allows for better control over any audio source. Mix-minus, panning, solo, mute and audio playout device selection are some of the powerful new audio features.
- Audio Effects (Pro): Now add VST-based audio effects such as Noise Reduction, EQ, or Dynamics filters directly from the Audio Mixer.
- Instant Replay (Pro): Sports fans who need instant replay to catch game highlights or play action, can use the built-in replay system to easily grab and edit clips and replay them at any speed.
- ISO Recording (Pro): Want to capture individual high-quality, edit-ready files for each camera you’re capturing? ISO Record feature will allow you to specify which sources you want to record separately.
- Virtual Sets (Pro): Add your own background or virtual studio behind your talent and place them in beautiful, realistic environments. Choose from three built-in virtual 3D sets or buy the expansion pack of over 6 additional sets and 90 additional camera angles.
- Scoreboards: Use built-in scoreboard generator (Pro), or create your own using NewBlue’s Titler Live Advance ($445) or Titler Live Ultimate ($945) — available for Wire cast Studio or Pro. Bring in real-time data directly from your stadium scoreboard using Sportzcast’s technology, for hands-free scoring!
- Stream to Anywhere: Choose from over 30 integrated destinations, or add your own custom RTMP destinations. Stream your content to Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitch, Microsoft Azure, DaCast, Churchstreaming.tv, Wowza, New! Hitbox and many more! Streaming to them is as easy as entering your username and password in Wire cast and getting automatically connected with your account.
- High-Quality Streaming & Recording: Stream and record high-quality video and audio using the latest codecs and compression algorithms. Use x264 to encode your stream. x264 offers high-quality encoding with lower bitrates, making it one of the best low-latency video streaming formats in the world.
- GPU-Accelerated Encoding: Stream better quality while using fewer resources. Take advantage of powerful, cost-efficient hardware encoding capabilities for better performance and lower CPU utilization. (Requires Intel QuickSync, or nVidia NVENC hardware).
- Local program Output Feed: Take your feed out directly to Blackmagic Design and AJA hardware. Ideal for sending live feeds directly into editing, effects, and broadcast design systems.
Pros And Cons of WireCast For Mac
|Easy to use and understand||May not support all camera or DV types|
|It offers professional webcast production||It can be inflexible when changing input sources|
|It allows you to stream from iPhone and Adobe Flash media server||Annoying “demonstration” message plays while you test it|
|Processor||Intel Core i7 CPU at 3 GHz or higher (for full High Definition 1080p streaming)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Storage Space||2 GB of free disk space.|
|Graphics Card||A Quartz Extreme capable graphics card|
|GPU||A supported GPU is required for Core Image and GPU video compression acceleration|
|Additional Information||QTSS/DSS 4.1.3 or later is needed for automatic “announce” unicasting
Sufficient upload speed (500k for low quality, 1.0 MB for quality good and 2.0 MB for HD)
|Quick Time||QUICKTIME 7 OR HIGHER|
|Software Name||Wirecast Software For Mac V 13.0.2|
|File Size||193 MB|
With Wirecast For Mac Software, you can easily stream to multiple destinations using different bitrates at the same time. Thus, you can stream in both SD and HD to a live streaming service and even your own internal streaming server.
Download Software For Mac