WinToFlash accomplishes an amazing task: it extracts the contents of a Windows installation and transfers it on a bootable USB drive. It can be safely stated that this prolongs the life of your Windows package, seeing as compact discs are highly sensitive, whereas USB flash drives offer you more flexibility.
Create Bootable USB with WinToFlash in some mouse clicks! The tool is likely to make a big difference to the way you work. It will make life a lot easier for you. Quickly and simply install the program you need and in no time at all, you will find yourself writing essays on Windows and using your bootable USB. It makes the job hassle-free for you. Create a bootable Windows Setup USB drive in some mouse clicks!
System Requirements of WinToFlash For PC
|Processor||Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster|
|Memory||At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM|
|Storage Space||At least 20 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk|
|Display Resolution||Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution|
|Additional Information||Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device|
|Software Name||WinToFlash Software For Windows V 1.13.0|
|File Size||9.12 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Download Software For PC
The original editions of Windows come with a CD and utmost care is required when handling the disc. Even the tiniest scratch could affect the integrity of the content and prevent you from running a successful installation.
For this reason, it is recommended that you have a backup of the package, preferably on a device that’s more reliable and less sensitive.
This is where WinToFlash makes a difference. It seamlessly copies your Windows operating system from the CD or DVD to a USB flash drive. It features support for Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8 in all editions: Home, Professional, Media Center, Ultimate, etc.
Prerequisites are simple: you need a formatted USB flash drive (you can perform this operation from within the application) and the original Windows CD/DVD.
The interface is concluding of four options with two top and two tabs beneath. For creating a bootable drive puck the Widows operating system and follow the instructions with a USB stick. Start the computer and boot it up to your USB drive. A very easy process for use by trained as well as novice users.
The app helps you to create a bootable USB and pull over the contents of a Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 installation disk and prep the USB drive to become a replacement for the optical drive. This is about you can install your Windows from a flash drive or card, HDD, etc. to your computer or netbook.
And this is not all it can do. WinToFlash app can transfer your live CD or DVD to a bootable USB card, for example, BartPE. After all, you can erase your USB media and format it with Windows for everyday use.
WinToFlash App Features
- Install Windows from bootable USB on any device: It can create bootable USB with any modern Windows Desktop and Server family (from XP to 10 betas) Setup Program, 32, or 64 bits. Any editions can be used – Home, Professional, Media Center, Ultimate, etc.
- Multiboot support: How about 5 different Windows versions, offline antivirus, and recovery live cd on a single USB drive? Not a problem at all! Now you can create a Multiboot USB with an UNLIMITED number of bootable items on your USB drive. The program Multiboot Manager will support any Windows from Windows Vista to Windows 10 (ISO Image required). Multiboot bootable USB creation is available on the Advanced mode tab.
- ISO, ZIP, RAR: WinToFlash USB tool will read all popular container files, images, and archives. No need to mount the drive or unpack the archive manually.
- Folder, CD or DVD is a good source too: Experimenting with Windows Setup or Live USB? Don’t want to pack it to ISO/ZIP every time you test? Set the source of files to your folder and press start.
- FAT16, FAT32, NTFS in CHS and LBA addressing: Use FAT16 CHS in the advanced mode, if your motherboard fails to boot up a USB drive with FAT32 Windows XP Setup. You have a choice for better compatibility and troubleshooting. Fine tine of all FAT options is at your service too! Set any size of the partition you need. Some motherboards won’t boot until you use CHS addressing for partitions and file systems.
- Different bootloaders: Of course, no more black console windows and awkward software if you need a non-standard bootloader to be installed. WinToFlash can install it automatically, just select GRUB4DOS on the boot loader page, if standard fails to load with your PC.
- USB storage mode selection – HDD or FDD: Most motherboards can boot USB-HDDs, but some need old USB-FDD mode. In Win To Flash tool, you can choose what mode do you need for your bootable USB.
- Windows on the go: WinToFlash is a tool that lets you install fully functional versions of Windows on USB drives. Not many tools are capable of doing with as reliable an accuracy as WinToFlash.
- UEFI boot: If your computer has UEFI instead of BIOS on the first startup, WinToFlash can solve the problem by detecting and installing all the necessary files required for UEFI.
- Portability: You can download the zip file of this program and take that whenever you go on your USB drive. Whenever needed, you can unzip it and run the wintoflash.exe file in order to start the process. It is a versatile addition to your software toolbox.
WinToFlash is very easy to use and doesn’t require any kind of installation. Simply run the executable file and configure the first-time wizard in the user interface.
After this step is complete, you are presented with two choices. The first one includes running a wizard that guides you through the process and requires fewer steps to be completed. Basically, user efforts are reduced to choosing the source CD/DVD and the output location.
The second one sports more advanced options, allowing you to accomplish more complex tasks, such as creating an emergency bootloader, a bootable MS-Dos drive or erasing a disk.
The read-only attribute can be removed from the files and you can also choose to collect system information, create a structure for folders, copy files, or check the USB drive for errors. Events can be viewed in the Service tab and multiple language packs are available. The creation of the bootable USB drive takes a decent amount of time and the result is truly satisfying.
Pros And Cons of WinToFlash
|Free||Not the fastest|
WinToFlash seems to be a breakthrough in a market where Windows installations are mostly performed from a CD/DVD drive. It minimizes the chances of losing important data, making Windows editions last a lifetime. It supports multiboot, meaning that you can add as many bootable items to your USB drive as you deem necessary.
Download Software For PC