VSPlayer is a video stream player for PC that allows users to play and edit recorded video files and Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) live view. With a user-friendly GUI, the software provides an intuitive, convenient way for playing media file and video control, and supports multiple audio and video formats.
VSPlayer (HIKVISION Media File Player) is one of the applications that can help you achieve quick, satisfactory results with minimum efforts by providing you with a wide variety of tools. It’s a dedicated player for video files registered by Hikvision DVR/NVR devices. Using Format Converter Tools (is installed by default), you can convert the video files in popular video formats.
It provides two ways for adding the local video files, including adding files of the selected folder and adding files directly. And you can also open live view of a device via URL mode. After adding the video files, you can view the thumbnails of the video on the playlist.
You can take pictures of the playing video and save them to a local PC. There are two ways available for capturing pictures, including Capture and Continuous Capture.
Setting up this program on your computer can be achieved in a seamless manner since you are not required to perform any complicated configuration steps. You only need to provide the installer with a valid destination path on your system, choose which components should be installed and toggle desktop shortcut creation.
It comes with a stylish, user-friendly interface that shelters various functions, which can be easily accessed from the comprehensive context menu.
This program features a standard configuration menu that you can use to adjust certain parameters and make the application suit your preferences better. Among the adjustable settings, you can find app behavior, preferred format, default storage path, and hotkeys.
VSPlayer For Video Streaming Player Features
- Support clipping multiple video files.
- Play the PanuVo camera’s video file in the original mode or PTZ mode.
- Convert the encrypted video files.
- RTMP protocol for media streaming.
- View the live video of a device via HLS protocol.
- Display pictures, temperature, and fire source information on the display window.
- Support hardware decoding for live view.
- Convert the video files from the H.265 format to other formats.
- The VCA information does not display when starting playing the video by default.
- Support fisheye expansion for playing video files of the fisheye camera.
- Support setting the location modes including by timestamp and by frame in basic settings.
- Support media streaming to share the local video file, live view of a device, and desktop to
- others in the same LAN.
- Filter the files by file name or accurate time, and locate the video by accurate time.
- New UI for video clipping and file format converting.
- The user manual is packaged into the software.
- Optimize the digital zoom, audio control and repeat A-B segment function.
- Support playing the video files of the various kinds of devices, such as DVR, encoder, decoder, compression card, network camera, network speed dome, etc.
- Support multiple video file formats, including Hikvision H.264, standard H.264, and standard
- Support 1, 4, 9, 16-window division.
- Multiple languages GUI are provided.
- Capture pictures and continuous capture during playing.
- Get the file information.
- Support file clipping, file merging, and file converting.
- Support watermark.
- Digital zoom.
- Accurately position the playback point by frame or time.
- Synchronous playback.
- Reverse playback.
- Display the VCA information on the video.
- Support playing the encrypted files.
- Repeat between the configured two points.
- Live view via URL mode with RTSP.
- Support motion flow to provide fluent video.
You can turn to this application if you need a comprehensive tool that can help you play video recordings or edit them with minimum efforts, as well as watch RTSP live streams.
Adding content can be accomplished by clicking the plus-shaped button on the main window or dragging the desired content and dropping it on the main window. The application supports importing only MP4 and 264 files from your computer.
Aside from its video playback capabilities, it features several other functions, which include fisheye expansion, play control, continuous capture, and digital zoom. More so, you can access a toolbox that grants you access to a clipping tool, a converter, a file merger, and a streaming service.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Memory||512 MB of RAM|
|Software Name||VSPlayer Software For Windows V 7.4.3|
|File Size||37.7 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Developer||Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology|
VSPlayer is a reliable application that can help you enjoy local or online video streaming player content while also providing you with a broad range of additional functions. It can be easily installed on your computer, features a visually appealing user interface and its functions can be operated by most users with minimum efforts.
Download Software For PC