VCam (Virtual Camera) is a Webcam Emulator, which emulates a webcam in your system and works like a real one. It can be used in most of the applications which use the webcam, such as IM software, video broadcasting, video conferencing, video teaching, remote education, video chatting, etc.
VCam can work alongside any application that requires a webcam, in order to enhance your user experience. It acts as a webcam emulator, enabling you to broadcast videos, animations, images, web streams, or desktop recordings.
Its compatibility range includes instant messaging applications, video conferencing software, video broadcasting utilities, or chatting tools. In order to use the new virtual camera, all you have to do is configure the video source of the target application accordingly.
The application runs in the system tray and its right-click context menu comprises a few handy options for configuring its behavior. The VCam Manager is where you can set the video source of the virtual webcam and apply effects to the broadcast video.
You can use it to set images, animations, video clips, flash movies, DVD videos, web-stream, mobile phone videos, and even your desktop screen as the video of your webcam.
Already have a webcam? VCam can make it better, add image/video/text overlay or cool video special effects to it, paint on it, let it can be used by several applications at the same time (webcam Emulator), and makes your webcam video more interesting.
VCam For Webcam Emulator Features
- A WDM driver supports all the VFW and DirectShow applications.
- Support multi-stream output, with different resolutions in good quality.
- The high-performance algorithm, low CPU usage.
- Based on DirectShow, more media formats supported, higher performance.
- Playlist support, user-defined program management, flexible configuration.
- Split up a webcam, DV, digital cameras into multi-stream easily.
- Support Image, video file, and video capture device transparent overlay.
- Many cool video special effects support.
- Screen capture, support hotkey, zoom, full-screen capture, and using the custom cursor.
- Camera default image support, default resolution adjustable.
- Enable/Disable/Install/Uninstall the virtual camera driver in the application.
- Easy to use, skin, color scheme support.
- Multi-language support.
- Professional and easy-to-use setup program.
- Automatically check for a new version and get the latest news of VCam.
VCam for Webcam emulator provides support for multimedia files (images and videos in your computer), video capturing devices (real webcams, TV card videos), DVD videos, online streams (in MMS, RTSP, RTMP, web streams, RSS, XSPF, ASX playlists) and external applications, such as Windows Media Player. It can also use your mobile phone’s camera as its source, provided you have the mobile app installed on your Symbian S60 device (which is the only supported handset).
In addition to this, VCam features an integrated screen capturing tool that can be used for taking snapshots of a screen area, a window or the entire desktop, and send the images to the virtual webcam.
The diverse collection of effects included in the package can be used for enhancing the transmitted images. There is a variety of video effects that you can apply to adjust the brightness and color, use emboss or grayscale layers, blur the image, or colorize it. The list is extended by the available video effect plugins.
To make things even more interesting, the package includes an integrated tool that allows you to paint on the video directly. Moreover, you can overlay frames, videos, Flash content, or even another capturing device onto the video, as well as insert text watermarks.
VCam is a great tool for those who do not own a webcam, enabling them to share videos, images, or turn their phone’s camera into a webcam. Thanks to the built-in effect set, your conversations and video conferencing sessions can become much more entertaining.
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/10|
|Memory||256 MB RAM|
|Storage Space||10 MB Free Hard Disk Space|
|Software Name||VCam Software For Windows V 6.4|
|File Size||16.69 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Download Software For PC