With significant workflow optimizations & faster rendering, V-Ray is smarter, faster, and more powerful than ever software for 3D Rendering. The app is designed to get you up and running in no time. It lets you create the highest quality renders possible – directly in SketchUp. It gives you the power to move anything and everything – from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes. It lets you spend more time being creative and less time waiting. Focus on design, with a full suite of creative tools for lighting, shading, and rendering services.
Streamline your workflow and keep track of your entire scene quickly and easily with the new and improved asset management tools in V-Ray Renderer. You can now search, select, and preview assets — including full material setups — all from one location.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Processor||1 GHz processor|
|Memory||1 GB RAM minimum, 2-3 GB or more recommended|
|Storage Space||16 GB of total hard disk space|
|Software Name||V-RAY Software For Windows V 2.1|
|File Size||473 MB|
Download Software For PC
In addition to rendering, It adds new and improved tools to help you manage your scene, customize your viewport styles, and import scenes from other 3D applications. And to expand your toolkit further, it includes improved network rendering and a new toolbar to make it easy to access all your favorite tools.
After a quick setup, you can access the plugin from the MODO menu bar and specify whether you would like to render the image with the extension or via the V-Ray Standalone. The difference between the two options is that the latter enables you to select the output image, type of render engine, define the number of threads as well as other details, such as maximum time per frame or paths per pixel, for example.
The idea behind the plugin is to help you render models and scenes considerably faster while preserving the quality of the frames and overall image. Therefore, it can help you obtain fast results or by enabling the GPU accelerated rendering.
The new intuitive camera settings make it easy to render your next masterpiece with the app. The updated layout for the camera controls let you manipulate the quick and advanced parameters at the same time. You can now specify custom pixel resolutions without bothering with the aspect ratio.
Now in the program, the standard Material is compatible with PBR metallic reflections that are popular in game engines and other tools such as Substance Designer. And for even greater control, you can also remap the RGB or HSV values of any texture.
With the new Automatic Exposure option, V-Ray now uses adaptive learning techniques to help you render a perfectly exposed image each time. You can also rely on the new Automatic White Balance feature to automatically remove any warm or cold light tint coming from the sun or skylight.
Adaptive Dome Light can automatically increase your render speed up to 7x faster depending on the scene. The ADL is exceptionally fast when working with interiors, and removes the need to add Portal Lights at windows and openings.
Render twice as fast with V-Ray Next for SketchUp. Speed and performance optimizations mean faster rendering. Plus, enjoy quicker-than-ever renders with additional GPU-ready features and improved Cloud compatibility.
With the new NVIDIA AI Denoiser, you can instantly remove noise while you render. And with the improved V-Ray Denoiser, you can denoise each render element for even more control in post-production.
With new features including Debug Shading, Toon Shader, GPU support for surface material, and memory tracking, it’s never been quicker and easier to create your best work.
V-Ray for Unreal just got better! With support for Unreal native materials, significant workflow optimizations, and faster baking & rendering, It lets you accomplish more than ever before!
Now you can bring scenes from 3ds Max, Maya, SketchUp, and Rhino directly into Unreal Editor. And for the first time, you can render ray traced, photorealistic images with V-Ray from Unreal.
Products of V-RAY Software For 3D Rendering
- V-RAY FOR 3DS MAX: The 1 renderer for Autodesk 3ds Max. Fast photoreal CPU & GPU rendering for artists and designers in architecture, games, VFX, and VR.
- V-RAY FOR MAYA: Production-proven CPU & GPU rendering for animation and visual effects for film, television, and virtual reality.
- V-RAY FOR SKETCHUP: Fast and easy-to-use rendering plugin for architects and designers.
- V-RAY FOR RHINO: Professional rendering software for architecture, automotive, and product design.
- V-RAY FOR REVIT: Professional rendering for architects, seamlessly integrated with the world’s top BIM application.
- V-RAY FOR NUKE: Powerful ray-traced rendering for the VFX industry’s #1 compositing application.
- V-RAY FOR KATANA: Powerful production rendering for Katana, Foundry’s high-end lighting, and look development application.
- V-RAY FOR UNREAL: The fastest, simplest way to bring scenes into real-time and render ray-traced images directly from Unreal.
- V-RAY FOR CINEMA 4D: Speedy production rendering for high-end visual effects and motion graphics.
- V-RAY STANDALONE: Full-featured and programmable command-line renderer.
- V-RAY FOR BLENDER: Advanced ray-traced rendering plugin for the Blender community.
- V-RAY APPLICATION SDK: High-level software development kit designed to integrate V-Ray rendering technology into any application.
The highlight of the V-RAY Software for 3D Rendering stems from the fact that it provides you with complete control over the creative process. First off, you enhance your rendered scenes by managing the lighting, especially since you have a broad range of light types that you can further enhance by finding the right balance between quality and speed.
Pros And Cons of V-RAY Software
|Beautiful rendering||Very demanding|
|Powerful sectioning tool||Blocky user interface|
V-RAY Software For 3D Rendering
In addition, the tool allows you to remove noise and create node-based physical materials with multiple layers. As far as the quality of the materials is concerned, it is enough to say that you can add GTR or GGX highlights and generate perfectly smooth edges with amazing reflections.
If you are already using MODO and are satisfied with the results, but would like to boost your productivity and workflow, without compromising on quality, then V-Ray for MODO might be the tool worth trying out.
Download Software For PC