Twinmotion is a powerful real-time 3D architectural visualization software package that can enable architects, construction, urban and landscape planning designers and professionals to easily express their ideas and create visually stunning client-ready project representations. Built on the top of Unreal Engine, a popular multi-platform game engine that supports all the latest techniques for modern rendering techniques, architectural designs can finally access the same tools, features, and external app integrations that the game developers have used for years to realize their stunning real-time gaming products.
By leveraging tool and integration support of Unreal Engine, Twinmotion takes the tried and tested game development approach of 3D world-building and enhances it for more easier use by professional architects and designers. In mere minutes, users can import their basic objects (all the major CAD and BIM models are supported), assign them a proper realistic surface material, create an environment, give that environment life with plant life and atmospheric effects, and finally formalize a final shot or movie scene that will be rendered. During this entire procedure, Twinmotion will showcase real-time rendering of the 3D world, enabling easy discovery of new viewpoints and opportunities for enhancing the architectural project with new features.
Since its original appearance on the market, Twinmotion has instantly become one of the leaders in real-time architectural design, easy toolset, integrations with external modeling apps, and leaders in the ability to export finished media in various formats. In addition to simple images and videos, users of the app can also create immersive 360 videos, create VR experiences, and even take advantage of Unreal Engine integration and create a brand new self-executable archive that will compile all your design choices into a standalone “game” that your co-workers or clients can explore on their PC.
Twinmotion Installation and Use
Twinmotion is a large and ever-growing 3D design architecture application. Since its installation package has surpassed the size of 5GB, be prepared for both lengthy download and installation on your home or work PC. Also, be aware that since this app is so heavily dependent on high-quality real-time rendering of 3D assets and effects, it requires a strong PC hardware to run on. Developers recommend configuration with at least i5 or i7 Intel processor, 8-16 GB of system RAM memory, and a GPU card with at least 4GB of video memory.
The app features a simplified interface than game developers use, promoting easy importing of objects, easy deployment of interior/exterior furnishing, drag & drop catalog of realistic-looking materials, and more. The majority of tools are held behind nine main tabs that are placed below the main 3D camera view – Import, Environment, Scene Materials, Landscape, Forest, Populate, Visual Effects, Movie, and Output. The far left is dedicated to the Library listing tools, which can showcase results as large thumbnails.
In addition to the native English language UI and documentation support, the app can also be experienced in the following languages – Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Twinmotion Architectural Software Features
- Real-time 3D architectural visualization software for architects and designers.
- Powered by the scalable and feature-rich Unreal Engine.
- Advanced rendering features.
- Streamlined user interface.
- Support for advanced atmospheric effects, object importing, and even placing your creation at an exact geographic location.
- Simulate various constriction stages of your project.
- Export the final project into numerous formats, including 360 videos, VR experiences or even a standalone playable EXE archive.
- Optimized for Windows 10.
|Operating System||Windows 7 / 64 bits|
|Processor||Intel Core i5 or equivalent|
|Memory||8 GB RAM|
|Graphics card||4 GB – compatible with DirectX 11|
|Storage Space||5 GB hard drive space|
|Additional Information||Broadband (for license activation and downloads)
|Software Name||Twinmotion Software For Windows V 10.7.0|
|File Size||41.72 MB|
|Requirements||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Available languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Date added||November 22th, 2019|
|Developer||Epic Games, Inc.|
What’s new in Twinmotion Architectural
- New features
- Perspective correctionStraighten your project’s vertical lines.
- Interactive VR menu Set the weather, the time of day, or the material for true 3D immersion in the project.
- Measurement tools measure distances in your project.
- CompassSet your project’s geographic location.
- Orthographic views place objects precisely.
- Product ManagerFollow Twinmotion news (updates, new plug-ins, etc.).
- Optimized direct synchronization with GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD and Autodesk RevitUp to 50% faster!
- Optimized renderings
- Reflection volumes enhance your project’s reflection.
- The white model improves your project with the white model mode of rendering.
- Lighting options substantially enhanced scene lighting.
- Enriched libraries
- 90+ construction objectsSimulate your project’s various construction stages.
- 540 flagsLocalize your project.
- 30+ decorations personalize your interior scenes.
- 30+ PBR materialsSolid, translucent…
- 40+ tags create roads with specific surfaces.
- The user library easily organizes your library.
What’s new in version 2019 v2:
- the motion created with the Twinmotion version can be opened correctly.
- The import speed is faster in all formats.
- A .SKP file is now imported with the Collapse by materials option by default, in order to speed up the frame rate. The import time is considerably reduced on both PC and Mac.
- Revit and ARCHICAD synchronization is more stable. The lost link and crash issue has been fixed.
- Twinmotion 2018 files can be opened correctly in Twinmotion 2019.
- Movies composed of custom-sized clips will keep the custom ratio.
- It’s possible again to create animated PRM using a custom path.
- Fixed the problem that causes missing elements with certain.FBX imports.
- When selecting an object in the viewport, the object will be automatically selected in the Scenegraph as well.
- Replacing all materials with one material will now preserve the vegetation and characters.
- Shadow distance in the media mode can now be set to 10m.
- BIM information from BIMobject is now displayed in Twinmotion Scenegraph – BIM information.
- Some minor corrections of the Twinmotion interface.
- The transform panel in the Scenegraph of a project synchronized from Revit or ARCHICAD is now grayed.
- +130 minor bugs fix.
Click on the below button to start Twinmotion architectural visualization software Free Download. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for Twinmotion 2019. This would be working perfectly fine with the compatible version of Windows.