Toshiba SSD Utility is a feature-rich SSD management software designed to help your OCZ drive thrive and lets you be in control of maintenance, monitoring, SSD tuning, OS optimization and more! SSD Utility is a complementary management program designed to help you maintain, monitor and tune your OCZ SSD for Windows PC! SSD Utility is a Graphical User Interface(GUI) based tool for managing OCZ SSDs.
The setup is fast, easy to use and does not require any special attention from your part. The program comes with a modern and user-friendly GUI that includes a dashboard that provides you with real-time information about the SSD’s status and health.
The Overview tab can also let you know the current versions of the driver along with the firmware and informs you whether there are any updates available. As you probably know, upgrade to the latest firmware can help you improve the overall performance and stability of your SSD.
Toshiba SSD Utility Features
- Dashboard: Get a comprehensive real-time overview of system status, capacity, interface, health, updates, and more.
- Maintenance: Every now and then we recommend you update your SSD’s firmware to enhance performance and stability. Now you can easily update right here in SSD Utility.
- Health Monitoring: Check-in on how much life is left in your SSD, find out if your SSD is hooked up to the suitable ports, and set in the correct modes to achieve high performance.
- SSD Tuner: This feature allows you to fine-tune your SSD. May quickly adjust the over-provisioning to enhance long-term performance.
- OS Tuner: Tune the way your OS interacts with your SSD with this tool. Select one of three modes (Reliability, Performance, or Capacity) or customize the settings yourself.
- Support: Support becomes efficient with the Save Support Package feature. Also, if you need help figuring out settings or troubleshooting an issue, SSD Utility links right to the support contact pages.
- DAS Control: By Default, Device Activity Signal (DAS) LEDs blink when the drive has an I/O activity. SSD Utility provides the ability to invert that behavior if the drive supports it.
- Namespace Management: Designed for NVM Express® products like the ZD6000/6300, this feature lets you configure up to four namespaces per drive and manage each partition accordingly.
Important Notes About SSD Utility
- Windows® and Linux®: Make sure to set your SATA controller to AHCI mode in the motherboard BIOS if it is not; for instructions see the user documentation for your computer.
- SSD Utility is required to be run as a system administrator.
- Internet connection is required for firmware and BIOS updates.
- Updating your firmware with the SSD Utility is not supported under Windows® XP.
- Make back-up copies of any data on the SSD that you want to keep; some operations result in the complete loss of data on the SSD (you will be warned if this will occur).
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Software Name||Toshiba SSD Utility Software For Windows V 3.4.3335|
|File Size||36.29 MB|
Toshiba SSD Utility is an application that provides you with an easy way to keep a close eye on your solid-state drive’s health and make sure that you can enjoy its peak performance for the many years to come.