TextSeek helps you search document contents for Windows PC within seconds, including PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other formats. This is a file search utility for PC! Amazing search agent that finds and shows you information from your PC! Search and show results like Google. Find all text with no omission. Preview with highlight keywords. Support all popular formats!
It works similarly to the way Internet search engines do, meaning it searches throughout your entire computer for anything containing the keywords you are looking for, regardless of whether it is in the file’s title, or in the contents. This means that the more keywords you input, the more relevant the results will be. One thing worth mentioning is that it will perform the searches everywhere, even in temporary files of browser-related files such as cookies and search history.
TextSeek supports many document formats, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, RTF, and since TextSeek has all parsing modules already integrated, you don’t need to install additional packages for extra file format support. If you have a vague idea where the document you are looking for is located, you can limit the search are of where TextSeek will look into, thus reducing search times and provide you with even more relevant results. What’s more, TextSeek gives you four ranking methods and advanced filters, such as case, whole match or exclude, to enhance the search accuracy, while also highlighting the keywords found in a preview of the opened document.
TextSeek For Search Document of Content Features
- A better desktop search engine: It’s annoying that after long Windows Search you are told there are no results even some files are just under your nose. By introducing an advanced indexing engine, TextSeek for PC can overcome this problem. It performs full-text scanning within several seconds and renders the search results like Google. The document modification will be updated into search engines in real-time to keep the result’s freshness.
- File title and content are both searchable: It supports many document formats, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, RTF, and so on. All the parsing modules are integrated with TextSeek for Desktop, so no other packages are needed to install. Different from other desktop search tools, both filename, and all document text are included in the search engine to avoid text omission.
- Customize your own search scope: In-Text Seek for Windows, you can define the “zones”, which stands for the scopes (including document folders and document formats) to be searched. For example, code files in one zone and writing files in another zone, and search them respectively. Furthermore, It provides four ranking methods and advanced filters (case / whole match / exclude ) to enhance search accuracy. Short abstract and detailed preview with highlight keyword is also present for you to locate documents more efficiently.
- Hit All Text: It’s annoying that after a long Windows search, you are told there are no results, even though some files are just under your nose. By introducing an advanced indexing engine, TextSeek can overcome this problem. It performs character-level scanning to hit all text (including middle substring) and renders the search results like Google. The prescanning technology in zone mode can accelerate the searching (requires to define search scope and prescan in advance), which responses to the search results within several seconds.
How to modify the search scope?
- Click the right pen-shaped icon or click the top-left menu “TextSeek” then select “Search zone”.
- Click “Edit” to modify the old zone or click “Add” to add a new zone.
- In the zone editing window, select all the directories and the file types to be searched, then “Save” the zone.
- Click “Save” and all the zones will be scanned in several minutes.
Can one license be applied to two computers In TextSeek?
After ordering your edition you will receive a registration key that you enter during the registration process. Every copy has to be licensed as per-seat license, say, one machine per license. If you have more than two machines, you need to buy more licenses. If you want to transfer the license to a new machine, you should uninstall the registered app in the old machine. Each license has limited valid time (commonly three years), and the software will regress into the demo version when the registration is expired.
|Operating System||Windows: Windows 7/8/10
Mac: Mac OS X 10.10 and higher version
|Processor||1 GHz or faster processor|
|Memory||150 MB RAM|
|Storage Space||300 MB hard disk space.|
|Software Name||TextSeek Software For Windows V2.7.2152|
|File Size||38 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Few desktop search engines are as fast, efficient, and easy-to-use as TextSeek is, making it a good addition for those of you who frequently get lost in all the documentation they have on their PCs.
Download Software For PC