Surfer is a contouring and 3D surface mapping software and powerful scientific data mapping, modeling, and analysis feature to better understand your data. You work hard gathering your data. Don’t settle for subpar visualization. Utilize the app’s extensive modeling tools to display your data the way it deserves while maintaining accuracy and precision. Clearly communicate information with Surfer for Windows.
Discover the depths of your data with the tool’s numerous analysis tools. Adjust interpolation and gridding parameters, assess the spatial continuity of data with variograms, define faults and breaklines, or perform grid calculations such as volumes, transformations, smoothing, or filtering. Surfer for PC quickly transforms your data into knowledge.
Surfer comes packing a full-function 3D visualization, contouring, and surface modeling package that runs under Microsoft Windows. Surfer is utilized extensively for terrain modeling, bathymetric modeling, landscape visualization, surface analysis, contour mapping, watershed, and 3D surface mapping, gridding as well as volumetrics.
Communicate your hard-earned findings with confidence. Whether it is for your project manager, thesis advisor, or client, the tool facilitates a complete and thorough understanding of data. The software has withstood the tests of time. See for yourself why thousands of scientists and engineers across the globe trust the program to display their data.
Surfer’s sophisticated interpolation engine transforms your XYZ data into publication-quality maps. Surfer provides more gridding methods and more control over gridding parameters, including customized variograms, than any other software package on the market.
You can additionally use grid files obtained from other sources, such as USGS DEM files or ESRI grid files. Exhibit your grid as outstanding contour, 3D surface, 3D wireframe, watershed, vector, image, shaded assuagement, and post maps.
Integrate base maps and cumulate map types to engender the most informative exhibit possible. Virtually all aspects of your maps can be customized to engender precisely the presentation you optate. Engendering publication quality maps has never been more expeditious or more facile.
Surfer contour maps give you full control over all map parameters. You can accept the Surfer perspicacious defaults to automatically engender a contour map, or double-click a map to facilely customize map features.
Surfer 3D Surface Features
- Create Professional Maps: Easily communicate both simple and complex spatial data. The app gives you the tools to create high-quality maps to clearly deliver your message to coworkers, clients, and stakeholders.
- Model Data in Multi-Dimensions: Gain deeper insights into your data when viewed in three-dimensional space. The software’s 3D viewer makes it easy to model, analyze, and understand all aspects of your data. Switching between the app’s 2D and 3D perspectives ensures you discover all of your data’s patterns and trends.
- LiDAR Point Clouds: LiDAR is an increasingly popular data collection method used within many fields including archaeology, surveying, GIS, and more. Use The app’s extensive LiDAR processing and visualization features to take advantage of all that LiDAR has to offer.
- Streamlined Workflows: You will be up and running in a matter of minutes. The tool’s user interface was designed to take the guesswork out of learning a new program. We worked hard to streamline workflows so you don’t have to.
- Enhance Maps & Models: The software gives you the tools to visualize and model all types of data, but it doesn’t stop there. The app’s extensive customization options allow you to convey complex ideas in an easy to understand manner. Enhance your maps and models with a variety of customizations options.
- Full Grid Control: The app gives you extensive control over grid files. Create isopach maps for structural geology, calculate volumes for inventory management or derivatives for terrain analysis, and even create site suitability models all with grid files. Achieve a complete understanding of your underlying data.
- Edit Contours: Edit contour lines down to the finest detail. The software’s grid editor lets you quickly adjust contour lines by interactively editing the underlying grid file. Brush, warp, smooth, push down or up, and erase grid nodes, and immediately see the changes to your grid-based maps.
- Grid Data with Certainty: Have complete confidence in the accuracy of your model. The tool provides numerous interpolation methods to grid regularly or irregularly spaced data onto a grid or raster, and each interpolation method provides complete control over gridding parameters. Plus, no time is wasted with multithreaded ridding!
- Make Meaningful Decisions: Get answers to your questions with the program’s geoprocessing tools. Process your data and analyze relationships. Narrow down areas of interest, highlight important intersections or perform mathematical calculations on the underlying data to make informed decisions.
- Immediate Access to Online Data: An abundance of data is at your fingertips waiting to be visualized. The tool gives you immediate access to worldwide aerial imagery, Open Street Map imagery, worldwide vector data, and terrain data. If you have your own favorite data servers or access to a private data server, include a custom link to that source for easy access. The app makes it easy to access the surplus of online data.
- Work Seamlessly with all Coordinate Systems: Your job is to transform data into valuable visualizations. The software’s job is to make it easy for you. The product effortlessly manages unreferenced data and data projected in different/multiple coordinate systems. It really is that easy.
- Complete Compatibility: Seamlessly visualize and analyze data from multiple sources. The tool natively reads numerous file-formats including SHP, DXF, and XLSX. The program also supports all popular export formats. An extensive set of data management tools are at your disposal for complete compatibility.
- Collaborate with Confidence: Quickly share your work with colleagues, stakeholders, and clients. The app models are ready for printed publication with high-quality export formats including PDF or TIF. Alternatively, share your work online with web-compatible formats like JPG or PNG. If you are preparing for a presentation, simply copy and paste your map or model into presentation tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint or Word.
The 3D surface map uses shading and color to accentuate your data features. Transmute the lighting, exhibit angle, and tilt with a click of the mouse. Overlay several surfaces maps to engender informative block diagrams.
Surfer image maps use different colors to represent elevations of a grid file. Surfer automatically blends colors between percentage values so you culminate up with a smooth color gradation over the entire map.
Video Tutorial of Surfer 3D Surface Software
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10|
|Memory||At least 512 MB RAM minimum|
|Storage Space||At least 500 MB free hard disk space|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 768 or higher monitor resolution with 16-bit (or higher) color depth|
|Software Name||Surfer Software For Windows V 18.1|
|File Size||172 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Shaded mitigation maps are raster images predicated on grid files. Colors are assigned predicated on slope orientation relative to a light source. Surfer determines the orientation of each grid cell and calculates the reflectance of a point light source on the grid surface.
Whether you are an engineer, a hydrologist, and archeologist, a geologist, an oceanographer, a geophysicist, a medical researcher, a biologist, or a climatologist, Surfer is one of the best 3D Surface Map picks for your line of work. Its sturdy framework as well as great features alongside speed of execution make a powerful application software that can really help you accomplish your tedious jobs.
Download Software For PC