SpyHunter 5 detects and removes the latest spyware, trojans, rootkits, ransomware, keyloggers & other types of malicious software removal tool for Windows PC! This is a powerful, highly effective malware remediation tool designed to assist the average computer user in detecting and removing malicious threats from their PC.
As malware continues to evolve and become more sophisticated to avoid detection by anti-spyware/anti-virus programs, it responds with advanced technology to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats. It offers additional customization capabilities to ensure every user is able to custom tailor the software to fit their specific needs.
SpyHunter attempts to protect your system, by all means, offering all the features a user would expect from a powerful security suite, meaning detecting, removing and blocking any type of spyware and malware out there.
It has the ability to scan and delete rootkits, which are used to stealth install ransomware, rogue anti-spyware programs, trojans, and other security threats. Rootkits use hidden and encrypted files and folders to avoid detection by traditional security software. SpyHunter 5 is a newly integrated advanced rootkit detection technology that allows it to perform an instant rootkit scan and promptly display a message upon detection. The program will then ask the user to reboot the system and will remove the rootkit during the reboot process.
In order to remove rootkits completely, Windows must be stopped upon boot because rootkits utilize other files that load and run with Windows. Therefore, to prevent rootkits from regenerating on a user’s computer, we’ve incorporated a customized OS into the program that allows your system to be booted without Windows so that the rootkit may be removed from your computer.
If the software is not able to automatically remove a malware object, the Spyware HelpDesk, an interactive feature integrated into it, allows our technicians to remotely analyze your machine and directly deliver a custom fix to specific malware problems that may be unique to your computer.
It is very easy to install, as it does not come with any unpleasant surprises and it is over in just a few moments. Completing it brings you to a pretty well-organized layout which is comprised of a few buttons, a navigation panel and a pane in which to display selected items and information.
In addition to that, it packs some extensive Help contents, thus ensuring that all types of users can find their way around SpyHunter without encountering any kind of problems.
SpyHunter 5 Anti Spyware Features
- SpyHunter has been carefully engineered to be powerful and complete enough for the most demanding technical professional, yet simple enough for a first-time computer user to safely and effectively utilize. With just a simple click, SpyHunter Scanner will scan your computer’s memory, registry, cookies, and files. Items found to be infected will then be listed for you.
- To find out more information about a specific object, merely select it. When you are ready to remove any infected files, all you have to do is check the box next to the item and hit the “Start Remove” button. All objects that you remove are then placed in SpyHunter’s quarantine area. Simple as that!
- SpyHunter features an improved System Guards feature that integrates several proactive protection elements into one integrated panel. SpyHunter’s new System Guards automatically blocks malicious process from executing and running on your system. System Guards incorporates guards against Active X control, Registry protection, and Process Control. Each of these built-in functions provides computer users with automated parasite blocking capabilities.
- The System Guards Process feature is designed to give you complete control over which processes are authorized to run on your system and allow you to identify and stop malicious processes before they are executed. Using System Guard, you are able to allow certain processes to run, while blocking those do might feel are malicious or unnecessary. A list of processes is available to you to edit as you see fit.
- New to SpyHunter, is the Spyware HelpDesk, a unique and highly effective interface through which you can contact our support department to solve any malware related issues for absolutely free! The Spyware Protection software for HelpDesk consists of two separate sub-systems: the Spyware Hunter Support Ticket System, and the Custom Fix System.
- If you experience any issues with SpyHunter 5 whatsoever or have any questions, comments or suggestions related to the antimalware software, they strongly encourage you to utilize the SpyHunter Support Ticket System. If this software unable to remove an infection from your computer, our technical support department will be happy to generate a customized fix for you, which can be run through Spyware software to eradicate any infections lurking on your system. Please note, however, that these services are only available with the FULL version of SpyHunter.
- It includes a new feature called Custom Scan. Custom Scan allows you to save time by limiting your scan to specific sections of your computer. With SpyHunter’s Custom Scan, you will be able to select the following scan types: Memory, Registry, Cookies, Files or Rootkits.
- A Custom Scan may only take a fraction of the time than a Full Scan would require. Even though a Custom Scan may not catch some residuals, it is an excellent choice for occasional system scans when you are trying to save time.
- Included as part of SpyHunter’s new scan functions, is an easy and convenient Backup feature that allows you to restore backed up objects using the rollback feature. In the event that an object is removed by SpyHunter, you can choose to restore the object using the built-in rollback feature. The selected object will be restored to its original location as if it was never removed by SpyHunter.
- New to SpyHunter is an Exclusions Panel. The Exclusions feature in SpyHunter allows you to select objects that you wish to exclude from detection in future SpyHunter system scans. In some cases, SpyHunter may detect programs that you do not desire to remove. In this case, the exclusions panel will allow you to exclude individual programs from being identified. Once selected, the programs selected in the exclusions list will not be included or detected in any future scan processes.
- When you are ready to add an item to the Exclusions list, it is very easy to do, simply right-click on a detected item in the SpyHunter Scanner results and select “Add to Exclusions”. Removal of an item in the exclusions list is just as easy, simply select the checkbox next to the item that you wish to remove and then click the “Remove” button.
- The Network Sentry is included within the Settings panel area. The Network Sentry is designed to give you complete control over your system networking settings and to prevent malicious objects from modifying and disrupting your Internet connection. In addition to HOSTS file protection, It also offers an option to protect other Windows system files from unauthorized modification. These can be manually selected by the user, offering you a lot more control over what you wish to keep safe.
- It also contains advanced functionality designed to prevent malware from hijacking your desired Internet Explorer homepage. Lastly, SpyHunter can be configured to monitor your DNS servers and notify you if an unsolicited modification takes place. This prevents tricky Trojan and malware organizations from redirecting you to a phishing or malware site.
Other Features of SpyHunter 5
- Malware Detection & Removal: Detect and remove spyware, rootkits, ransomware, adware, keyloggers, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
- Compact OS: The integrated SpyHunter Compact OS aids in the removal of rootkits and other stubborn malware infections.
- One-On-One Customer Support: It includes the Spyware Helpdesk: an interactive one-on-one customer support solution designed to handle any issues that Spy Hunter is not able to automatically solve.
- Latest Malware Definition Updates: Regular malware definition updates ensure the detection and removal of the latest malware threats.
- User-Friendly Interface: Easy to use interface with intelligent automatic updates.
You should know it will prompt you to choose whether to protect the Internet Explorer homepage or not in the first run. This feature blocks any products’ attempts to change it. The following step is to look for and grab the latest security definition updates, and scan your entire system, including rootkits, files, cookies, registry, and memory.
A custom scan is also available, while you should also know that all the items removed by this tool are going to be visible as a list in the “Backup” section, and it is possible to restore them with just a click of the button.
You can set up exclusions, while a dedicated feature to block malicious processes from execution may be configured by adding your very own safe items and ActiveX guarded items.
Pros And Cons of SpyHunter 5 Anti Spyware
|Advanced rootkit detection||Payment required to remove detected issues|
|Free scanner||Hard to unsubscribe|
|Keeps PCs free from common problems|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Processor||1 GHz Processor|
|Memory||256 MB of RAM|
|Storage Space||75 MB of available hard disk space|
|Software Name||Spyhunter Spyware Software For Windows 5.7.22|
|File Size||6.2 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Developer||Enigma Software Group|
SpyHunter 5 is definitely a tool to try. It can successfully find and erase various malware threats while providing quick access to a lot of features, yet you should know that fixing threads is only possible in the registered version.