Snapseed for PC is a highly capable photo editing application made by Google that aims to provide users with the ability to streamline their editing process and easily achieve fantastic results without bogging down in complicated UI elements or editing procedures. Built from the ground up for fast enhancement of pictures, Snapseed for Desktop is a perfect editor for anyone who wants to quickly make their images presentable for sharing on social media, archiving or business use.
While the original Windows PC version of this app is now no longer supported (it is not receiving new updates), it still manages to provide many benefits to PC users who are willing to give it a chance. But be aware, since developers are not actively supporting it, the only way you can use it is during the free trial period, after which the app will no longer be activated.
Snapseep For PC Download Feature
- Ease of Use: Snapseed for PC features an intuitive user interface that is best suited for novices or users who occasionally get the need to quickly tweak their pictures and make them more presentable. The main window of the app is separated into two main section – the large canvas that showcases the loaded image, and the sidebar for either tool listing (you can pick between several Basic Adjustment tools and many more Creative Adjustment tools) or tool controls.
- Streamlined Tools: Each of the selected tools features a wide array of adjustment controls that users can easily manipulate, with the added options for canceling or applying the changes. The app supports automatic adjustment of pictures, giving inexperienced users to quickly enhance their photos that were imported straight from the mobile phone camera or from any other source. In addition to making changes to the entire image, the app can also enhance only highlighted areas.
- Export Images: After making basic adjustments and enhancing your photos with many of the present Creative Adjustment tools (Black & White, Center Focus, Drama, Frames, Vintage and many others), your new photo can be exported in some of the supported image formats. Sadly, this part of the app lacks advanced features that many users would expect from a modern photo editing tool. The pictures can only be exported into JPEG or TIFF image formats, and even without any customization options for image quality.
- Free Access: Snap seed for PC is discontinued, but it can still be used for free during its 15-day trial period. Sadly, after this time is up, the app will become unresponsive because it cannot be properly activated.
How to Download Snapseed for PC?
Snapseed App can be easily used on Android and iOS for free. The method for PC is simple as well and is explained in detail hereafter:
- Download Bluestacks or any other quality emulator on your PC from their respective websites. Once it downloads completely, you should install the application on your PC. Also, allow the permissions asked for an emulator to play on effectively.
Once installation and permissions are given, open up the emulator from its desktop or search icon.
- After the emulator loads up, search for ‘Snapseed’ in the Google play store or web browser.
- Simply download the Snapseed application from either of the sources. Then, install the application right into the emulator.
- Once the application is installed, click on the Snapseed symbol in the main menu to launch the application on your PC.
- The app will load up and will ask for some basic details/your google account credentials to kickstart your account on Snapseed.
- Once all the basic setup is done, you can dive right in with your photos and recreate them in every and any way possible.
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Software Name||Snapseed for PC Download V 1.2.0|
|Software File Size||2.9 MB|
|Developer||Nik Software, Inc.|