Reg Organizer is a feature-packed program that provides integrated services for Microsoft Windows XP – 10. The software speeds up and system optimization of your operating system, freeing up additional system resources.
It is a software solution that permits you to improve the performance of your computer by cleaning up and defragmenting the Windows registry keys, uninstalling programs, and others.
The utility allows you to remove unwanted programs from the system and search for traces of the uninstalled program. If there are “heavy” programs that run automatically on start-up in your Windows operating system, disabling them in an advanced startup manager can in some cases speed up the boot time and operation of your operating system. The disk cleanup feature frees up space on your system disk. And this is only part of features in the utility.
The interface of the program is plain and simple. You can get started by performing a scan on your registry entries.
If you are an advanced user, you can specify what you want Reg Organizer to check, between installed programs, software records, startup items, file extensions, shell commands, file type associations, shared libraries, application paths, and more.
When it comes to registry system optimization, you can set Reg Organizer to turn off the computer after it finishes. During this process, you cannot work with other open applications or cancel the task.
Reg Organization of System Optimization Software Features
- Using Reg Organizer to uninstall programs and remove its traces will help remove unwanted applications and their traces, thereby preventing littering up the registry and computer disks. This is very useful because not all programs delete their leftover and configuration files in the system registry after removal. This feature is powered by the Full Uninstall™ technology, developed by experts.
- Advanced Startup Manager will help you control applications that automatically run with whenever your operating system is started. This would enable you to free up valuable resources for other purposes and in some cases speed up the boot time and operation of your Windows operating system.
- With the automatic cleanup feature, you can delete a large amount of unnecessary information and free up space on the system disk. It can also enable you to remove unwanted updates, old Windows versions, and much more.
- Ability to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
- Advanced Registry Editor in Reg Organizer allows you to perform various operations with the system registry – you’ll be able to export, import, copy key values, and do much more. The Registry Editor has many more features than the Registry Editor found in Windows.
- Search & Replace in the registry allows you to find the keys related to the application in question and delete them if necessary. This is useful, for example, in the case where an application does not have an uninstall tool and after it has been “manually” deleted, unwanted files remain in the registry, which can affect other applications. At the same time, It makes a deeper search and often allows you to find even those keys associated with this application that can’t be found by other similar programs.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- The registry file editor is designed to edit keys and parameters and to add and delete the content .reg files. It is a very useful tool for transferring program settings from one computer to another. Unlike Windows Registry Editor (regedit), this registry file editor can create modular reg files containing various branches of registry keys.
- Viewing registry files (*.reg) before importing their contents will enable you to examine the data before importing. When you view a reg file that you want to import, its contents are displayed as a tree in the app. This allows you to visualize all the keys that will be imported into the registry.
- Tracking registry keys will help monitor the actions of any program and see all changes made to the registry in detail.
In addition, you can use “Disk Cleaner” to find unnecessary files by using wildcards (that you can configure), locate and repair invalid shortcuts (you can change the list of objects to scan), as well as remove items from a specified folder.
You can install and uninstall applications (e.g. install a new program with tracing to completely uninstall it in the future, use a search function, remove an entry from the list), disable programs which automatically run at system startup, look for and edit registry keys, compare two registry states, and more.
In the “Settings” window you can disable this system optimization software from creating backups, create an ignore list, set the file removal type (permanently delete, remove to Recycle Bin, move to a folder), set a list of folders to scan, change proxy settings and interface language, and others.
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10|
|Memory||256 MB RAM.|
|Storage Space||50 MB Free Hard Drive Space.|
|Software Name||Reg Organizer Software For Windows V 8.44|
|File Size||14.2 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
The software takes up a low-to-moderate amount of system resources and includes a well-drawn help file. Reg Organizer did not freeze or crash at testing time. However, the demo version restricts you from fixing registry errors, among others.
Download Software For PC