Peerio is a secure team chat app for PC, cloud storage, and file management. All in one place, all protected from hackers and data breaches with true end-to-end encryption. Working with other people on confidential and sensitive data can be risky business. Cybercrime, data breaches, and IP leaks could ruin your reputation and plunge your finances into a sinkhole.
The more you switch between services, the more vulnerable you are to data leaks and human error. Mistakes happen. With one click, Sue from HR could accidentally send the wrong file to the wrong person. What you need is a secure workstream collaboration tool for all your confidential files and team chats, a centralized workspace with Fort Knox level protection. Using a new phone or computer usually means your entire encrypted chat history is gone. You can also use LiveChat for your website visitor.
With Peerio for Desktop, ALL your messages and files are automatically synced in real-time and available on all of your devices when you log in. So you can pick up where you left off, seamlessly.
Peerio Team Chat App Features
- Chat for individuals and teams: Quick and easy, with no SMS fees. Create rooms for dedicated groups or purposes: projects, departments, or planning the next party.
- Up to 500 GB cloud storage: Your files are backed up in the cloud, so you can freely download, upload, and delete files from your phone without ever permanently losing access. Save your phone from the dreaded “Out of storage”.
- File sharing and management: Documents, spreadsheets, images, 4K videos, VR projects — share anything you like. Keep everyone up to speed with shared folders. Stay organized with a dedicated file manager so you don’t have to endlessly scroll through your chat history to find that report you received two months ago.
- Works on desktop and mobile: Pick up where you left off. Seamless sync across devices, and access your full chat history on any device, anywhere. Losing your phone no longer means losing your data.
- Built with privacy in mind: Sign-up with just your email. Avoid making your phone number public and possibly leaking onto the internet. Also, do you really want to give Jim from accounting the chance to call you at 10:37 PM on a Wednesday?
- End-to-end encryption: Everything inside the app is encrypted by default. It’s only accessible to you and the recipient of your file or message–no exceptions, not even us. And if a supervillain with a supercomputer would try to crack that encryption, it would take’em an easy 5.7 sextillion years (a five with 21 zeros).
How To Install Peerio on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy methods below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Peerio installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Peerio
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Peerio completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Peerio icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on the Windows Store
You can find the Peerio in the Windows Store using the search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to the popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Peerio on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Peerio App?
Method 1: The Uninstall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Peerio” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on the “Yes” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from the Peerio app.
Method 2: Uninstalling the apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Peerio app
- For any apps, you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Peerio from Windows Store
- Right-click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Why Peerio app use for team chat app?
- Constant verification of your contacts so you always know who you’re talking to.
- Unlimited chat history so you don’t lose a message, ever.
- Instant message synchronization to easily switch between phone and computers.
- Full encryption keeps sensitive messages and files secure.
- A dedicated file manager to keep tabs on which files you shared and with whom.
- Securely store up to 500 GB.
- No phone registration required so you don’t receive creepy phone calls.
System Requirements of Team Chat App
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10|
|Memory||512 GB RAM.|
|Storage Space||400 MB available space.|
|Software Name||Peerio Software For Windows V 3.13.15|
|File Size||96 MB|
|Developer||Peerio Technologies Inc.|
This Team Chat App installation file is completely not hosted on Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will the downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Peerio is a windows app that created by Peerio Inc.
Download Software For PC