PaperScan Scanner Software Free provides you with a comprehensive scanning application featuring advanced post-processing capabilities. Its intuitive interface, together with the variate set of image editing tools, makes it a viable and easy to use solution for document acquisition.
PaperScan Scanner Software Free is a powerful TWAIN & WIA scanning application for Windows PC centered on one idea: making document acquisition an unparalleled easy task for anyone.
Use PaperScan Scanner Software Free Edition to import any image/PDF files, arrange them in any imaginable single-page/multi-page configuration, perform a wide range of image adjustments/enhancements, annotate them with sticky notes, rubber stamps, highlighter or arrows and save your work in various file formats including JPEG, TIFF, PDF, and JBIG2.
PaperScan Free is simply universal while most of the scanning applications are dedicated to one scanner or one protocol. Limited batch TWAIN & WIA scanning/import (10 pages). Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP. Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop, and more Flatbed and document feeder support.
The application comes with a variate set of image adjustment tools, enabling you to enhance or correct your pictures and documents prior to printing. You can quickly remove borders and punch holes, convert images to grayscale or black and white, apply graphic filters (smooth, contrast stretch, median and bitonal filters to remove isolated dots and erode or dilate characters) and effects (contour, sepia, scanlines).
PaperScan is offered under 3 different Editions:
- The Professional Edition of the Scanner Software is the most complete Edition providing professional end-users with all features needed in document (image and PDF) acquisition, processing, and efficient storage domains.
- The Home Edition of the Scanner Software is a light-weight version of the tool allowing users with everyday scanning and processing needs to accomplish their tasks via a really affordable application.
- The Free Edition of the Scanner Software allows users to benefit for free from the advantages of a universal scanning tool with post-processing capabilities.
PaperScan Scanner Software Features
- Remove punch holes
- Remove borders
- Blank pages detection and removal
- Angle rotation
- Convert to black and white or greyscale or color
- Adjust color (brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma)
- Apply filters to smooth, stretch contrast or median the image
- Apply bitonal filters to remove isolated dots or to dilate/erode characters
- Apply contour, sepia or scanline effects
- Image printing
- Image quality selection
- Area selection / crop selected area
- Image resize
- Flatbed and document feeder support.
- Duplex scanning support.
- Information about the image’s resolution, size, and color mode
Additionally, pictures can be rotated, flipped and resized without affecting the output quality. Color adjustment options are also available, enabling you to change the brightness, saturation, contrast and gamma levels.
Automatic color detection and blank page removal, Autodesk, document annotations (text, images, sticky notes, rubber stamps and more), PDF encryption, document feeder support are other features that this application provides you with. Your projects can be easily saved to various formats, PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and JBIG2, to name some.
System Requirements of PaperScan Scanner Software
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Software Name||PaperScan Scanner Software For Windows V 3.0.97|
|File Size||45.8 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Although the free edition of PaperScan Scanner Software comes with a set of limitations, you can use it to fully assess the application’s capabilities. Designed with ease of use in mind, it makes document acquiring an easy task, while also providing image enhancement tools to meet the requirements of any user.
Download Software For PC