OmniPage Software for document management is a fully-featured optical character recognition (OCR) application and a that can effortlessly recognize the written word from your physical or digital documents, and enable you to take control over this new recording with a large array of highly capable tools that can satisfy not only individual users but also business offices of considerable size.
OmniPage is one of the most powerful (Optical Character Recognition) best OCR software in the world, providing users with the possibility to quickly convert a large variety of documents into editable files.
With the help of this program, users can retrieve text from any of their PDF files, and they can also scan the paper for personal documents management software and extract and export text from them.
Kofax OmniPage offers industry-leading optical character recognition (OCR) for fast, easy accurate document conversion. Instantly turn paper and digital documents into files you can edit, search, and share securely.
To better help you manage your business needs, This software can also do a wide array of automated tasks, such as converting files from your email account, distribute finished scanned documents to your network, and even archiving them into Microsoft SharePoint.
With integrated support for all modern scanners, ability to recognize text and formatting styles with ease and almost zero typos, and even its praised support for scanning locked-down PDF files, OmniPage Professional is today regarded as one of the most popular OCR suites today.
It allows users to transform any paper or PDF files into electronic records, thus offering them the possibility to search or edit their content. This also eliminates the need to type content into text files, thus providing users with important time savings.
With the help of this software, users can extract data from their documents effortlessly while also being able to repurpose it.
OmniPage Software for Document Management Features
- World-class accurate OCR engine that can re-create documents of all types with ease.
- Single-click solution for making your paper and PDF files ready for editing and archiving.
- Instant recognition of the native formatting of the original text, with special algorithms for handling columns, rows, and graphics.
- Industry-leading character matching, enabling digital recitation of the scanned fonts, font consolidation, sizes, bold, italics, font colors, background colors, and other text attributes that will take your manual editing down to a minimum.
- Automatic indexing of the scanned documents, enabling you an easy way to search for the exact original files you are looking for.
- Fully-featured batch conversion tool for both paper and PDF files.
- Set up your own automated conversion of forms and data, thus greatly streamlining your daily management of paper of PDF files.
- Integrated support for storing, sharing, and editing files on major cloud storage services, including SkyDrive, GoogleDocs, Evernote, Dropbox, and many others.
- Ability to automatically redact and highlight sections of scanned files with workflow tools.
- eDiscovery Assistant – Advanced tool that adds custom searchable terms for text sections, images, and other elements of otherwise non-indexed PDF files. Available in both single-file and batch-conversion tasks.
- An unprecedented level of OCR accuracy (over 99%) when handling over 120 supported languages.
- Optimized algorithms that can specifically recognize financial, legal, or medical documents, ensuring the most accurate recognition of critical data points and important industry-specific terms.
- Built-in tools that can “de-speckle” or “denoise” documents with poor contrast ratio or badly colored or shaded documents with hard-to-read text.
- Fast processing time, with full support for multi-threaded workloads.
- Ability to process both paper and electronic forms and converting them into editable documents that can be saved in a multitude of available formats.
- Digital-to-digital document conversion.
- Image format conversion.
- Document output, with support for a wide array of all the most commonly used file formats.
- Access OCR tools directly from your favorite programs, including Word, Excel, and others.
The software comes with support for a broad range of output file formats, including PDF (Portable Document Format), Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Additionally, the software comes with support for HTML outputs and over one hundred languages.
The Omnipage Software for Document management that offers users the possibility to capture text from a variety of devices, including cameras, scanners, and the like. At the same time, the program includes support for recurring conversion jobs, thus allowing users to get things done with a single mouse click.
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10|
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® 4, higher or equivalent processor|
|Memory||512 MB RAM|
|Storage Space||700 MB of available disk space|
|Network Connection||Broadband Internet access|
|Software Name||Omnipage Software For Windows V 19.0|
|File Size||1.7 GB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Download Software For PC