OfficeTime for Windows is time tracking software that is easy, elegant and focused. Other timekeepers are clumsy or oversimplified. OfficeTime balances features and ease of use, allowing you to easily track exactly what you do each day.
If you are looking for an extra hand for conveniently leading your group to satisfying results, you can rely on specialized software, such as OfficeTime, that can help you keep track of your projects and expenses with ease.
You can easily access this useful application’s functions with minimum difficulty, thanks to its neat design. The upper part of the main window hosts most of OfficeTime’s features, therefore you do not need to waste time looking for them.
This useful program comes with an unsophisticated configuration window where you can adjust a wide variety of parameters. Some of these values include choosing your default project, customizing your graph looks, syncing content with your iPhone or backing up critical data on your computer.
OfficeTime Time Tracking Software Features
- Easy to use: The best time tracker just feels right. And if it feels right, you’ll use it. Which means more hours captured!
- Impressive invoicing: Easily justify your hours to clients.
- Sync with OfficeTime on your iPhone or iPad (sold separately) Your time and expenses tracked on the go and synced back to your desk.
- Increase Billable Hours: Increase your billables just by tracking your time more accurately. It guarantees you.
- Easy Reports: Your life in a pie chart. Where did your time go last week? Which projects are running hot?
- iCal Sync: You’re busy so the tool automatically records your meetings and shows your whole day in iCal.
- Freelancers: Track valuable billable hours or check how you stack against your fixed cost bid. Designed to be flexible, like you.
- Employees: Time tracking doesn’t have to suck. Easily log and report hours worked. Find out where the heck your day goes. Tracking means increased productivity.
- Teams: Who’s slacking? Which group project is close to the budget? Cross-team reports have the answer.
- No monthly fee: Unlike Web-based time trackers, there’s no subscription fee.
- Guaranteed to pay for itself: It gives you 100% back if Office Time doesn’t pay for itself in increased productivity recording.
OfficeTime allows you to create new projects, then define tasks and organize them in categories. You can assign tasks to a single employee or to a whole team and keep track of the time they take to solve them, therefore you can easily decide if certain co-workers are slacking.
You can also create entries for each expense, thus allowing you to manage finances in an easier manner. It is possible to group payments into categories and attach customizable notes to them, as well.
After defining the required data and populating the lists with entries, you can view and export detailed reports about your activity. This time tracking software provides you with multiple ways of analyzing data, such as daily, monthly and yearly views. You can also display information by using a pie chart, for better organizing your content.
Pros And Cons of OfficeTime Software
|Easy to use.||Not good for team time tracking.|
|Works offline.||Weak support for integrations.|
|One-time fee for purchase.||Doesn’t offer project-based billing.|
|Friendly reporting tools and invoice generation.|
|Operating System||Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.6 and later version
|Software Name||OfficeTime Software For Windows V 1.9.9|
|File Size||35.01 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
OfficeTime remains a strong time-tracking software if what you need is a reliable tool that works offline to maintain records of billable hours and expenses. It isn’t ideal if you are working with a team, or if you sometimes charge clients a project rate rather than an hourly one. If OfficeTime doesn’t meet your needs, consider Harvest or Toggl, the Editors’ Choices in this category.