ObjectDock is an animated dock that gives you the feel and features of a Mac interface right on your Windows computer by adding a customizable dock at the bottom of the screen for Windows. It enables you to quickly access and launch your favorite applications, files, and shortcuts. ObjectDock can also automatically hide when not in use and will reappear when you move your mouse to its position. Apply effects, customize the color, size, and position, plus more with ObjectDock!
There are some rather nice looking and also strong on the functional side applications that will bring the yearned dock onto your system.
Among them, ObjectDock Windows Software offers a quite viable alternative by providing you with an animated launchpad with many great features. It comes with a wide variety of built-in backgrounds and you can get more online.
As soon as the installation completes, you will meet the nice-looking dock. It comes with the exact same icons as your Windows taskbar, plus some handy extras in the form of a weather widget and a clock.
The dock has the same magnification effect as on Mac OS X and it enables you to easily add more so-called dockets. These are in fact third-party applications that sit in your dock and allow you, for example, to view the system resource utilization, the email status, network or memory usage, just to name a few.
Because of the many animations and effects, it can display, ObjectDock Windows Software might slow down a little bit the operating system, but during our tests, everything worked pretty smoothly. If you keep a decent balance between the eye-candy elements, the program will work just as well on older and slower systems.
ObjectDock Windows Software Features
- Multiple docks: Create as many docks as you wish to organize your shortcuts and applications into logical groups.
- Tabbed docks: Categorize your desktop items even further with tabbed docks for your programs, documents, links and other items. Easily customize the tab names, order, color, and position.
- Drag and drop application launching: Drag a text file, for example, to your docked word processing application to quickly open the file right from your dock.
- Size, position, and the number of icons: The app puts you in control of how big (or small) your dock is, where it appears on your screen and the icons that populate it. You can even place a dock on a second display!
- Special effects: Personalize your docks with unique animated effects that occur when you mouse-over docked items.
- Personalize your dock with downloadable skins: Choose from the many dock skins included with Object Dock or discover a new favorite for free at WinCustomize.com community.
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Software Name||ObjectDock Software For Windows V 18.104.22.168|
|File Size||19.8 MB|
ObjectDock Windows Software is definitely a nice addition you can get for your Windows OS. It will help you launch the most often used applications and will do so with great style.
Download Software For PC