NetWorx is a simple and free, yet powerful Network Bandwidth Monitor Software app that helps you objectively evaluate your bandwidth consumption situation. You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connections. It can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
The program allows you to monitor all your network connections or just a specific network connection, such as Wireless or Mobile Broadband. The software also features an array of highly customizable visual and sound alerts. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity — such as unusually heavy data flow — occurs. It can also automatically disconnect all dial-up connections and shut the system down.
The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged into a file so that you can always view statistics about your daily, weekly, and monthly bandwidth usage and dial-up duration. The reports can be exported to a variety of formats, such as HTML, MS Word, and Excel, for further analysis.
The application is most useful for monitoring parameters like connection speed, bandwidth usage, and network testing. Through a rather easy-to-use interface that has all the features neatly organized and accessible with minimal effort, the program addresses all kinds of users, less experienced and experts alike.
There are graphs with customizable colors and several options to choose from when it comes to usage statistics as well as for the various reports that NetWorx can generate. A very useful feature is the ability to detect any suspicious activity on the network that may originate from hacking attempts or virus activity.
Networx For Network Bandwidth Monitor Software Features
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display
- Usage reports with export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word, and HTML
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads
- Works with dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more
- Includes network information and testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level
- Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session
- Absolutely free and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware
- Find out and monitor how fast your Internet connection is and how much Internet traffic you consume.
- Verify whether your ISP charges your Internet usage fairly.
- Detect a suspicious network activity on your computer.
- Perform simple network tests such as ping and traceroute.
- Be notified about excessive Internet usage.
If you have several network interfaces connected and several connections to watch over, NetWorx can oversee all of them or only the selected ones. There are some sound and visual notifications that you can utilize to get alerts in case unusual network activity is detected, in addition to email notifications. Another handy function of NetWorx is the ability to cut dial-up connections and power off the system.
The powerful reporting component of the software application allows you to view the traffic graphs along with detailed bandwidth usage statistics. The reports can be easily saved in one of the compatible formats, namely Microsoft Excel, Word, CSV, TXT, or HTML.
|Operating System||Windows: Windows 7/8/10
Mac: macOS 10.7 through 10.15
|Software Name||Networx Software For Windows V 6.2.8|
|File Size||For Windows: 9.9 MB
For Mac: 5.0 MB
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|License||Free Trial For 30 Days|
NetWorx for network bandwidth monitor tool offers quite a lot of features in a rather small package. Easy to use and equipped with a strong feature pack, the tool can surely be considered one of the best choices in its category. If you would like to download Networx for Mac OS then, click here download for mac.