NeoFinder for Mac rapidly works on your digital asset management software that creates catalogs of your entire hard disk and media library, and backup archive. It keeps track of your documents, photos, songs, movies, and folders wherever they are stored. Catalog everything – hard disks (internal, external, USB, FireWire, Thunderbolt), server disks, DVD-ROMs, CD-ROMs, iPods, Blu-ray, USB sticks, and get a full inventory of all files, folders, and important metadata, including thumbnails for photos and video files.
Apple’s Finder application is great for managing all sorts of files, but when dealing with media content, being able to quickly preview the data will greatly reduce the processing time.
This is a macOS application designed to help you manage your media collections in a more intuitive and efficient manner.
You must decide which volumes or folders should be indexed and NeoFinder will automatically generate a new catalog for each new location. Via the NeoFinder Cataloging Settings window allows you to decide which type of files should retain the metadata info, specify the archives that should be indexed (disk images, ZIP, Stuffit, RAR, or TAR archives), or the elements to be ignored (invisible items, alias files, package contents, or Finder labels).
NeoFinder For Digital Asset Management Software Features
- Find It Now: The most powerful Find options to locate your digital treasures. Tell the app what you are looking for and get the best results. You can even search for duplicates! It also searches Spotlight, to find local files as well. Smart Folders are available, too!
- Proven Technology: More than 70,000 customers and companies in 100 countries use the tool. Try the app now, and if you like it, buy your license and keep using your catalog database.
- Power: The app easily handles thousands of hard disks, server volumes, DVDs, Blu-rays, RAID, CDs, anything. Millions of files? Terabytes of data? Yes, this product can!
- Photos: The app generates beautiful thumbnails of your photo archive (including RAW formats!) and other images, such as PDF, EPS, and AI. It also catalogs and searches Adobe XMP, IPTC, and EXIF metadata, as well as GPS geotags for Photo Management. Generate beautiful Photo Contact Sheets.
- iPhone / iPad: Only the app is also available for the iPhone and iPad! Keep your NeoFinder catalogs with you all the time, and search for them wherever you are More
- Music Organizer: Catalog your songs, metadata included (MP3, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, WAV, SoundDesigner 2, Broadcast Wave Format BWF), with ISRC, cover art, and lyrics. Catalog Audio-CDs as well. Quickly find all of your music!
- Movies: Get thumbnails of video files with the tool. Supports all QuickTime supported movie formats, including .mov, .avi, .m4v, .mkv, .flv, and others. The app even catalogs Elgato EyeTV recordings, and RED .r3d files!
- Support: Neo Finder for macOS comes with an extensive online Users Guide, and there are also the FAQ, license Q&A, video tutorials, and more available right here. And if that is not enough, ask the support team, or follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
- GeoFinder: Find photos and videos taken at any place anywhere in the world, using a street-level map. Export your photos as KMZ for Google Earth, and much more.
- Network: Share you’re the app database in your network with other Macintosh computers, and even with Windows machines (using the side-kick abeMeda for Windows)!
- Workflow: Integrate the tool into your existing workflows. The app can catalog disks right from the Finder, freshly created disks from Roxio Toast, or drag out a file directly from the app into the Finder, Apple Pages, Keynote, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Quark XPress, or others.
- Integration: Use NeoFinder with AppleScript or special Find-URLs. Run Find operations, check the results, or even catalog disks automatically, it is all possible.
In the NeoFinder main window you can navigate your catalogs in the icon, list, or columns mode: simply select one of the included files, and the app displays the thumbnail if available, all the detected metadata, and details about the current catalog. In addition, you can visualize geotagged images on a map, or assign geographic info to your photo.
You can choose to browse the included data via smart folders: the app comes with predefined smart folders but also allows you to create your own by defining specific sorting rules.
The same workflow is used to help you find specific files: you get to define the search location, the file kind, take into account the file name, duration, path, tags, creation or modification date, and much more.
NeoFinder digital asset management software can be used to scan your entire media collection, even if it is stored on multiple volumes. Since the app is able to detect the embedded metadata, it will prove to be a great tool for sorting or finding media content.
|Operating System||Mac: Mac OS X 10.9 – 10.15|
|Processor||64 bit processor|
|Software Name||NeoFinder Software For Windows V 7.6|
|File Size||20.0 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Developer||Norbert M. Doerner|
Download Software For Windows