Mouse Jiggler is a very simple piece of software whose sole function is to “Annonymous” mouse input to Windows PC and jiggles the mouse pointer back and forth. Mouse Jiggler is a free product provided without warranty or support.
Mouse Jiggler is a tiny piece of software designed to simulate small movements of the mouse and hence, prevent screensavers from popping up, even when you are not in front of your computer.
Useful for avoiding desktop screensavers or other things triggered by idle detection that, for whatever reason, you can’t turn off any other way; or as a quick way to stop a screensaver activating during an installation or when monitoring a long operation without actually having to muck about with the screensaver settings.
The application does not require setup, so you can start using it as soon as you download it to your computer. Furthermore, it does not need configuration and all you need to do is activate the jiggle function and allow the app to do the rest.
The idea behind the application is to monitor the mouse movements and, as soon as it detects that it has not been used for a while, it moves the cursor back and forth. It is important to note that it does this without changing the window focus or rendering the mouse or keyboard obsolete. Consequentially, you can continue opening windows, typing or playing various games without any interruptions.
Simply run the MouseJiggle.exe included in the release .zip file. Check the “Enable jiggle?” checkbox to start jiggling the mouse pointer; uncheck it to stop. The jiggle is slight enough that you should be able to use the computer normally even with jiggling enabled.
- The ‘Zen jiggle?’ checkbox enables a mode in which the pointer is jiggled ‘virtually’ – the system believes it to be moving and thus screen saver activation, etc., is prevented, but the pointer does not actually move.
- To minimize Mouse Jiggler to the system tray, click the button marked with a green, down-pointing arrow.
- If you want to start the MouseJiggler with jiggling already enabled, run the MouseJiggle.exe with either the -j or –jiggle command-line switch.
- The “-z” / “–zen” command-line switch forces zen jiggling to be enabled for the current (and future) invocations of MouseJiggler.
- (Added in 1.5+): The “-m” / “–minimized” command-like switch tells MouseJiggler to start already minimized.
Mouse Jiggler System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
|Software Name||MouseJiggler Software For Windows V 1.8.30|
|File Size||51 KB|
Download Software For Windows