Motorola Device Manager contains USB drivers and software to connect your Motorola phone or tablet to your computer using a USB cable. For certain Android-powered devices, Motorola Device Manager can also update your software.
Use of Motorolla Device Manager to connect the Motorolla device to your PC. This can help you in a lot of ways. This is a one in all solution for all your needs to connect your device to PC. It has a lot of built-in features like automatic updates, USB drivers and a lot more. All these help in easily connecting the device to PC and by getting you all updates on times. When installed this can help you in making things easy for you. The Motorolla Device Manager is available for free and is compatible with both Windows and MAC operating systems.
Features of Motorolla Device Manager
There are two main features added with the Motorolla Device Manager to help you in connecting the device to pc, which are:
- Automatic updates: The Motorolla device manager includes an easy way to install new updates. Once you connect the device after installing the Motorolla Device Manager it will automatically detect the model number and check for updates. If there is a new update available it will also help in installing it.
- USB drivers: USB drivers are essential for connecting your device to PC. The Motorolla Device Manager comes with all the USB driver, and you don’t have to install any of them manually.
The Motorola Device Manager application below contains the USB drivers and also the software to connect your Motorola mobile phone or tablet to your computer or laptop using a USB cable connected to it. Note that for certain Android driven mobile devices, Motorola Device Manager can also update your software.
Windows XP®(SP3 or greater)
Works with devices running Android®, Motorola OS, or Windows Mobile® operating systems. This is the latest driver and software for the Motorola being Version 2.5.4 which is located below for download. This will work on Moto E and Moto G mobile phones or any other version of the Motorola family of mobile phones.
How to Update:
- Firstly connect your Motorola device to the computer with the USB cable.
- If it’s your first time the drivers will first be installed.
- Once you have made your first connection, you should see a message about updates.
- If it does not show you can check for updates manually by clicking on the (MDM) icon.
- The MDM check and will tell you if an update is available.
- Simply follow the instructions on the screen to update your Motorola device.
Conclusion: Motorola Device Manager is essential and helpful for all Motorolla users who want to connect their device to PC.