MDaemon Email Server (pronounced M-Day-mon) is one of the most widely used Email Server Software for Windows in the world, trusted by customers in over 90 countries to meet the needs of their small to medium-sized businesses. This is a reliable and secure email server that does not require expensive administration or impose high per-user costs. It simplifies messaging and collaboration requirements with an intuitive, user-friendly design offering enterprise-class features that can be managed with minimal training and support.
MDaemon Messaging Server provides you with an intelligent alternative to Microsoft’s Exchange Server with support for all the necessary technologies a mail server has to sport in order to be taken into consideration. Reliability and security are the main factors in developing this software, thus you can rest assured that your data is being manipulated in a safe environment.
Reliable Email Server, Email Security, Email Encryption, Email Archiving, Mobile Device Management, Remote Administration, Webmail, Instant Messenger, and Exchange Migration in one download. Flexible email management, security, and collaboration features for on-premises, virtual, or hosted server deployments.
The integrated mail server’s features make sure you are completely satisfied with the way your emails are processed just the way you see fit. Protocols such as IMAP, SMTP, or POP3 are, of course, supported as well as mailing lists or content filtering. Meanwhile, server exploits are kept at bay through technologies like Relay Controls, SMTP Authentication, or IP Shielding.
Archiving your emails is done instantly for better safeguarding them, while access to inboxes is virtually possible from all the available devices on the market through the webmail service it provides. Moreover, the unified highly-secured instant messenger goes beyond the simple correspondence of emails with file sharing, group chat, logging, address book synchronization, and even tray notifications for incoming email messages.
|Operating System||Windows Server 2016, 2019|
|Processor||CPU 800 MHz processor or higher (dual-core CPU 2.4 GHz or higher recommended)|
|Memory||512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)|
|Storage Space||Typical Hard disk space required: 200MB of free space, additional space for any mail to be stored|
|Protocol||TCP/IP network protocol installed|
|Network Connection||Internet or Intranet communication capabilities|
|Browser||Microsoft Edge 1.0, Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 1.5, Opera 8.5, Safari 3.0 (or later)|
|Software Name||MDaemon Email Server Software For Windows V 20.0.3|
|File Size||289 MB|
MDaemon Email Server Software Features
- Email Server Features: MDaemon Email Server supports IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 protocols and delivers solid performance from its feature-rich and user-friendly design. The email server software delivers a low total cost of ownership (TCO) value designed to meet the needs of small- to medium-sized business customers. It is available in multiple languages and supports mailing lists, content filtering, multiple domains while offering flexible administration and an open standards design.
- Email Security Features: It incorporates multiple layers of security techniques such as Relay Controls, IP Shielding, SMTP Authentication, and reverse lookups to minimize possible server exploits. It uses the advanced email authentication techniques of Vouch By Reference (VBR), and validates and signs messages using DKIM, DK, Sender-ID, and SPF. Combined with its antispam engine, Bayesian Learning, SSL/TSL, backscatter protection, and AntiVirus’s proactive malware prevention it provides layered protection to safeguard your messaging communications.
- Email Encryption Features: It allows you to encrypt your emails and attachments. On the client-side, the tool Webmail users can enable basic encryption features when sending emails and attachments within the Webmail settings menu. On the server-side, Open PGP for the app has been added to give administrators the ability to use encryption, decryption, and basic key management capabilities through OpenPGP support.
- Email Archiving Features: The software’s integrated email message archiving capabilities make it easy to safeguard your email messages to address regulatory requirements and the IT policies of your business.
- Mobile Device Management Features: Looking for wireless access to email, calendar, contacts, or tasks using your mobile device? This program works with many popular mobile devices so that regardless of platform, you will have access to your important information wherever you are.
- Remote Administration Features: It includes a convenient Remote Administration tool that provides administrators full access to all of the software’s features from any computer with a web browser and an Internet connection. This allows you to do everything from adding or editing accounts, to directly editing configuration files, reviewing logs for troubleshooting email delivery issues, and so much more. With the tool’s built-in SSL capabilities, remote admin can even be accessed via a secure connection using HTTPS.
- Webmail Features: The software Webmail is easy to use and offers all of the features needed by small-to-medium business customers. It provides groupware collaboration for sharing email folders, calendars with free/busy scheduling, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, and notes. Offering desktop email performance from wherever you are with Internet service and a web browser.
- Instant Messenger Features: Instant Messenger is a Closed Instant Messaging desktop client (app), included free with M Daemon, that provides highly secure Instant Messaging (IM), logging, file sharing, group chat, and an email notification tray applet to provide quick access to the tool Webmail’s features.
- Exchange Migration Features: Moving from one email server to another typically poses a significant challenge but the Email Server makes it simple. The integrated MDMigrator feature, included with the program, is designed specifically to migrate your data from Exchange to the app with a few simple steps that will have you up and running on M Daemon with minimal downtime.
MDaemon Email Messaging Server comes packing a WebAdmin interface that facilitates the access of administrators to the server’s control panel from practically anywhere. This way, you are able to condone administrative tasks such as account management, log monitoring, or even direct editing of configuration files. Migrating from the Exchange server takes the least amount of time due to the available MDMigrator component.
Conclusion of MDaemon Email Server Software
MDaemon Email Server Software proves to be a comprehensive yet still user-friendly application to help you or your organization make the most of your communications. Easy to setup, manage, and maintain, Alt-N MDaemon Messaging Server does a great deal of everything you need through its powerful engine and sturdy framework. What this particular program does is execute tedious tasks fast and, more important, securely, thus achieving a trustworthy status from the get-go.