Kinemaster for pc is a very powerful and feature-rich video editing, enhancement and a full-fledged video-movie development tool. The App is exclusively available for Android and iOS devices. There is no standalone version of KineMaster for PC but if you wish to use this video editing application on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or Mac then you can, by means of a workaround. For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers the pro level of control on the editing process over the compatible devices. You can do dazzling edits, motions and animations on your Android Smartphones which where prior capable only on big editing tools on PC.
Kinemaster For PC can be installed with an emulator and you do not need to worry about any extra complications. Just install the emulator with the one-click process and open the Google play store.
KineMaster For PC
Kinemaster for PC is a video editor app developed by NexStreaming corp, who are the developers of the other popular Apps that have not made any KM App for PC but you can try an emulator. With KineMaster for PC, you can go for full-featured Video editing to make professional videos with compositing by layering clips and using green screen effects, advanced video editing tool, VFX and animation effect. The App is very simple to use and any novice can easily understand, making most out of the tool. It has multiple layer support for video, text, and image, you can personally edit each layer and merge them together along with the Audio track and animations. You can create amazing videos
Kinemaster Key Features
- Screen Recording: Easily record the screen of your computer. You can record from your webcam simultaneously.
- Screen Detection: Have Filmora9 scan your clips for a scene or shot changes and make automatic cuts.
- Social Import: Import photos and video clips into Filmora9 from Facebook and other social media platforms.
- Pan and Zoom: Add panning and zooming movements to your still footage.
- Auto Crop Resize: Automatically crop or resize photos to better fit your project.
- Audio Mixer: Adjust the audio of each individual track on your timeline.
- Tilt Shift: Draw focus to one part of a clip by strategically blurring the rest.
- Fisheye correction: Correct fisheye distortion caused by ultra-wide-angle camera lenses, like those found in action cameras.
- 1:1 Portrait and support: Maker videos with aspect ratios of 1:1 (square) or 9:16 (portrait) with no black bars/frames.
- Stabilization: Eliminate the distracting effects of camera shake in just a couple of clicks.
- Camera Shake: Choose from a variety of camera shake effects and apply them easily.
- Detailed Speed Control: Play your footage up to 100 times faster or slower, create freeze frames, and even play you clips backward.
- Professional 3D LUTs: Change your video’s aesthetic in just one click using high-quality color grading presets.
- Advanced color correction: Control the colors in your video by adjusting white balance, lightness, exposure, saturation, and other properties.
- Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, text, handwriting video clips
- Fine-tune your music, dialogue, and other audio clips.
- Remove unwanted background noise easily
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing, and slicing
- Make multiple volume adjustments within one clip
- Support All versions
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
- Supports all the video formats.
- Automatically optimize the unsupported videos.
Download KineMaster Android App
How to Download KineMaster for PC?
Here are Simple Steps to Download and Install Kinemaster on PC for Windows and Mac.
- Download Android Emulator on your PC.
- Once the emulator is downloaded, look for Play Store.
- Add your Google-Account on Play Store.
- Now search for Kinemaster and install the app.
- The installation is similar to an Android device.
- Open the KM App, make necessary settings if prompted on screen.
- Now you can perform all the edits with on your PC with Kinemaster.
You can also install the App manually as an APK Gile without Play Store on the emulators.
What is an Emulator?
An emulator is a software that enables one computer system to behave like another computer system. For running Apps on Windows or Mac, the emulator behaves like an Android system that can be installed on the PC. And the KM App from Store is installed on the emulator.
Install KineMaster on PC with Bluestacks
System requirements to run KineMaster for PC:
Min System Requirements
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 | Basic Mac OS|
|Processor||Basic Dual-core from Intel | AMD|
|GPU||Any basic GPU Processor like NVIDIA GeForce | AMD Radeon etc|
|Memory||2 GB of RAM|
|Storage Space||10 GB of free storage|
|Network Connection||Good internet connection to download the KineMaster app.|
|Additional Information||Your system should have good graphics support for editing the videos and quality images.|
Download KineMaster on PC with Bluestacks
- Download the BlueStacks on your PC. (Windows and Mac)
- Run and Install the App.
- Open the Google Play App, download KM App.
- Install the KineMaster. Done!
How to use KineMaster for PC?
- First, open the KineMaster app on your PC.
- Select the videos or images to start the editing process.
- Now the KineMaster app provides the options to you edit the videos and images.
- You can see the options on your PC screen like trim, text, music and more.
- Select the options to edit your videos and images.
- you can use all the features on the KineMaster video editor app. And also update your KineMaster pro version for more features.
Conclusion: With the above emulators you can run the KineMaste App on Windows or Mac PC without any issues as the app is capable of running even in low-end PC due to minimum requirements of the tool. Do comment below for any assistance or support.