Kinemaster For PC is a very powerful tool for Video editing with features for full-fledged video development. The App is exclusively available for Android and iOS devices. There is no standalone version of KineMaster for PC but if you wish to use KineMaster on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or Mac then you can, by means of a workaround. For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers the pro level of control on the editing process over the compatible devices. You can do dazzling edits, motions and animations on your Android Smartphones which where prior capable only on big editing tools on PC.
Kinemaster For PC can be installed with an emulator and you do not need to worry about any extra complications. Just install the emulator with the one-click process and open the Google play store. An emulator is a software that works as Android on Windows and Macbook.
KineMaster For PC
Kinemaster for PC is a video editor app developed by Nexstreaming corp, who are the developers of the other popular Apps have not made any KM App for PC but you can try an emulator. With KineMaster for PC, you can go for full-featured Video editing to make professional videos with advanced video editing tools, VFX and animation effect. The App is very simple to use and any novice can easily understand, making most out of the tool. It has multiple layer support for video, text, and image, you can personally edit each layer and merge them together along with the Audio track and animations.
Features of KineMaster App
- Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, text, handwriting video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
- Support All versions
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
- Supports all the video formats.
- Automatically optimize the unsupported videos.
Download KineMaster Android App
How to Download KineMaster for PC?
Here are Simple Steps to Download and Install Kinemaster on PC for Windows and Mac.
- Download Android Emulator on your PC.
- Once the emulator is downloaded, look for Play Store.
- Add your Google-Account on Play Store.
- Now search for Kinemaster and install the app.
- The installation is similar to an Android device.
- Open the KM App, make necessary settings if prompted on screen.
- Now you can perform all the edits with on your PC with Kinemaster.
You can also install the App manually as an APK Gile without Play Store on the emulators.
What is an Emulator?
An emulator is a software that enables one computer system to behave like another computer system. For running Apps on Windows or Mac, the emulator behaves like an Android system which can be installed on the PC. And the KM App from Store is installed on the emulator.
Install KineMaster on PC with Bluestacks
Min System Requirement
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 | Basic Mac OS|
|Processor||Basic Dual-core from Intel | AMD|
|GPU||Any basic GPU Processor like NVIDIA GeForce | AMD Radeon etc|
|Memory||2 GB of RAM|
|Storage Space||2 GB of free storage|
Download KineMaster on PC with Bluestacks
- Download the BlueStacks on your PC. (Windows and Mac)
- Run and Install the App.
- Open the Google Play App, download KM App.
- Install the KineMaster. Done!
Conclusion: With the above emulators you can run the KineMaste App on Windows or Mac PC without any issues as the app is capable of running even in low-end PC due to minimum requirements of the tool. Do comment below for any assistance or support.