With iSpring QuizMaker, you can create beautiful assessments, set up custom scoring, and evaluate employees’ progress online. Quiz Maker app helps assess employees’ competence and knowledge, train their job skills, and reinforce learned content. With iSpring QuizMaker, you can automatically measure the competence levels of your staff members. Simply create a quiz, upload to your LMS, and get an objective overview of employees’ skills and knowledge throughout all departments.
The application comes with a neatly organized layout which allows you to easily access the features of iSpring QuizMaker. The menus and shortcut icons to the important features are positioned in the upper and the left side, the rest of the window serving as an effective workspace.
Enhance your training materials with quizzes and practical activities, which will help employees polish new skills, and allow you to make sure they’ve grasped the material before moving on. Use drill & practice activities and detailed feedback to help your employees master material at their own pace. You can give multiple attempts on quizzes, add comments to each question, and provide useful links and materials. With interactive activities, you can stimulate learning and help employees gain and polish their skills. For example, a merchandiser can practice displaying products on shelves, or a sales manager can learn how to use an electronic cash register.
You have a huge arsenal of questions: matching, multiple-choice, multiple responses, hotspot, drag-and-drop, sequence, and more. Simply choose the appropriate templates and quickly put together a quiz for your employees.
To each question or slide of your quiz or test, you can add not only text with interactive answers, but you can also add pictures, sound and video files, in order to obtain a professional result. When inserting a video into a slide of your survey, you can choose either various movie format files from your drives, but you can also add flash files.
iSpring QuizMaker Software Benefits
- Answer feedback: Give detailed feedback to help learners review their mistakes and improve performance. You can explain why an answer is incorrect, and provide useful facts or an entire article on a topic.
- Info slides: Enhance your training quizzes with additional slides containing detailed information on the subject. This will encourage employees to gain a deeper understanding of the concepts they’ve learned.
- Branching scenarios: Create individual learning paths depending on how well each employee is performing on the quiz. For example, if the employee gives a correct answer, they can move to the next question. Otherwise, they have to read an info slide before moving on.
- Audio-based questions: You can use audio-based questions to assess employees’ practical knowledge and skills. For example, if it’s a medical equipment quiz, you can check how well your employees know different warning sounds.
- Quizzes with equations: With iSpring’s built-in Equation Editor, you can create quizzes with mathematical symbols and expressions, like square root, power, integral, and many more. For example, you can build a quiz for nurses where they have to calculate drug doses and infusion rates.
- Design beautifully branded assessments: With iSpring Quiz Builder app, you can customize style and colors to match your brand, experiment with different layouts, add text blocks and visuals, and set transparency, shadows, and outlines — everything is just as easy as in PowerPoint.
- Setting up points and testing rules: With the Quiz Maker, you can set the overall passing score or assign points for each answer individually, and use penalties and set limits for time and attempts.
- Randomizing questions: To avoid cheating, you can randomize questions in your quizzes. When you have different question groups, the Quiz Creator can select random questions from each group, creating countless variations of the same quiz.
- Monitoring quiz results: Automatically send quiz results to your LMS, email, or server. This way, you can keep control of your employees’ progress and further develop your methods and strategy.
- Upload quizzes to your LMS: iSpring QuizMaker produces quizzes and tests compliant with all classic and new eLearning standards: SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, cmi5, and xAPI (Tin Can).
iSpring QuizMaker Software Features
- 23 different question types Creation of a graded quiz or a survey
- Graded and survey questions combo in a quiz Video, audio, images and formulas in a question
- Formula or image as an answer option
- Blank Slides with additional information Instant interactive quiz preview
- Easy-to-learn and easy-to-use interface
Quiz settings and controls:
- Quiz branching based on a user’s answer Shuffled questions and answers
- Question pools
- Question-specific feedback based on a user’s result Customizable player text labels and buttons
- 7 player color schemes
- Multimedia resources compression
Learning Metrics Control:
- Testing time limit
- Passing score
- Number of attempts
- Partial answer
- Question point value
- Score normalization
- Single Flash (.SWF) file output
- SCORM/AICC compliant quizzes creation
- BlackBoard-compliant quizzes
- .EXE quizzes – no Flash player required
- HTML/XHTML embed code for a webpage
- Exporting to Microsoft Word
Quiz delivery and tracking:
- Integration with any SCORM/AICC compliant LMS
- Detailed tracking at iSpring Online LMS
- Receiving quiz results via email
- Receiving quiz results on a server
- Printing results
iSpring QuizMaker allows you to provide feedback for the graded questions to the subjects, which can be customized the way you wish. Also, you have the option to set a time limit for each answer, or you can allow users to skip the survey questions.
In order to make the test a little more difficult and more random, the answers to the questions can be shuffled every time. Penalties and set number of attempts can be added to the questions of the quizzes or tests, allowing you to keep a score, which can be the object of passability or failure.
Pros And Cons
|Fast conversion tool||No customizable output graphic|
|Maintains the rules you select in PowerPoint|
|Computer and processor||Dual-Core processor (Quad-Core or higher is recommended, 2.0 GHz or faster)|
|Memory||4 GB (Recommended: 8 GB or more)|
|Free disk space||2 GB for installation and 20 GB for operation|
|Display||1366×768 or higher resolution|
|Audio||Sound card and microphone (for narration recording)|
|Video||Built-in or external webcam (for video recording)|
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (32- and 64-bit)|
|Microsoft Office||Microsoft® Office® 2007 or higher (32- and 64-bit)|
|Adobe Flash||Adobe® Flash® Player ActiveX 12 or higher|
|Internet Explorer||Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher|
|Software Name||iSpring QuizMaker Software For Windows V 184.108.40.20604|
|File Size||550 KB|
|Developer||iSpring Solutions Inc|
The multitude of options the application offers you to use in order to create advanced surveys or tests proves that iSpring QuizMaker is a professional solution for those who need to generate complex, professional and interactive quizzes.
Download Software For Windows