FinePrint For Windows saves you money on paper and toner, weight in your briefcase, and time and hassle in managing your print jobs. It is an Amazing and universal print preview with editing capability for Windows PC! With FinePrint working for you, annoying printing problems disappear. Features include save paper and ink, booklet printing, double-sided printing, print multiple pages onto a sheet, delete unwanted pages, electronic letterhead, watermarks, headers, footers, save as JPEG, TIF, BMP, server version, works with all printers, and Windows applications.
FinePrint For Windows has a unique printing preview option that allows you to customize the way your pages will look like, giving you the option to add new blank pages or delete certain pages from the project.
In addition, if you wish to save ink, FinePrint for Windows Software comes with a dedicated tool to use just black, so all colored text will be converted to that, while photos will be removed from the documents.
Another important feature is the one that enables users to print on both sides of the paper, so here you go, another way to save some resources, this time a piece of paper.
FinePrint For Windows Software Features
- Print Preview: Universal print preview with editing capability. Easily add blank pages, delete pages, and re-sequence jobs.
- Ink Saver: Provides options to convert colored text to black and skip graphics.
- Multiple Pages on a single sheet: Print 2, 4 or 8 pages on a single sheet of paper.
- Watermarks Headers and Footers: Watermark, header and footer option allows documents to be marked with the date, time, system variables or custom text.
- Forms and Letterheads: Allows the simplified creation of electronic forms and letterhead. The preview feature shows how the output will appear before you print it to ensure correct alignment.
- Combine Print Jobs: Allows multiple documents to be combined together as a single print job. This is useful for creating booklets based on web pages, etc.
- File saving: Save pages and jobs to TIFF, JPEG, BMP, text and FP formats.
- Clipboard Support: Any printed output can be copied to the clipboard in text, bitmap or jpg.
- Double-Sided Printing Support: Booklet making and double-sided printing are supported with all documents and printers. Booklets create a professional touch to all documents and are easy to read and carry. Double-sided printing cuts paper use in half and reduces travel weight.
- Paper Scaling: Allows large pages to be scaled to that they fit on standard paper sizes such as letter or A4.
- Adjustable Margins: Margin adjustment allows for increased text sizes for better readability, by using more of the printable area on the page.
- Gutter Support: Gutter capability provides space for binding documents.
- Multiple FinePrinters: Multiple FinePrinters can be created. This allows the creation of “virtual printers” that have different pre-defined settings. For example, you could have a “booklet printer” that automatically prints a booklet or a “letterhead printer” that prints on your letterhead without the Fine Print dialog box appearing.
- Easy server deployment: Install on a server as a shared printer for easy group or enterprise deployment.
|Memory||128 MB RAM of PC.|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Software Name||FinePrint For Windows V 10.11|
|File Size||8.9 MB|
FinePrint could come in very handy to many users out there. Very easy to use and with a strong feature pack, the app deserves at least a try.
Download Software For Windows