Video editing can be a difficult task if you don’t have a good video editor software for Windows that is simple to use. Fortunately, there are so many different applications to choose from on the market. These applications can help you when it comes to developing high-quality projects. EDIUS Pro is one such application that is highly regarded in the video editing community. However, the only way you can run this utility on your computer is if you have an EDIUS ID and QuickTime.
Deploying this application on your computer can be achieved without significant efforts since you are not required to perform any advanced configuration steps.
If you provide the installer with the required dependencies, you only need to accept the End-User License Agreement and click the install button, as the process is entirely automatic. You do not even need to define an installation path or toggle shortcut creation on or off.
The application has a simple layout with many accessible functions. You can easily access these functions with the toolbars and menus that are neatly laid out and organized for you.
The functions of the software are quite complex. It helps to have experience with other programs like this one because you will understand the features of the utility more easily. But if you ever have trouble figuring something out, there is a help manual available that you can access at any time.
This application features a smooth layout that encompasses an outstanding amount of functions, which are organized in menus and toolbars, for easier access.
Given that most of its functions are complex, previous experience with similar programs can help you understand and operate this utility’s features in a more effective manner. However, in case you get stuck at some point, you can quickly access its highly detailed help manual.
This offers multiple tools for color, audio, 3D stereoscopic editing, and graphics integrated with other apps and services. You can use third-party plug-ins for a built-in text, graphics, and compositing abilities of EDIUS PRO 7.
Advanced Video Project Creation
If you want to use your computer to create advanced video projects, then It offers several helpful functions for this purpose. Prior to accessing the primary window, a project file can be generated after you give it a name, frame rate, bit value, and size choice. The size preset options include DV, SD, HD, and 4K. The range of the frame rate profiles is between 23.98 p and 59.94i. This gives you lots of possibilities.
This application lets you add audio tracks, add video tracks, split the tracks, In & Out Point insertions, sequential splitting of the tracks, transition effect usage, link the tracks, video capture creation, and audio capture creation.
Library Browser Component
In addition to the advanced video editing capabilities, It includes a library management component that lets you easily organize content.
If you want to add clips, then just choose a folder that has the supported files in it. Once you do, all the files will be imported automatically. Some items can be added to a favorites list too. This makes them easier to access whenever you need them.
Strong Video Editing Tool Lots of Functions
EDIUS Pro is a sophisticated video editor software for Windows that offers a wide range of features for working on advanced video projects. There is an inclusive user interface, help manual, library management component, and more.
Key Features of EDIUS Pro 9
- Superior 4K HDR workflow, including support for Blackmagic Design/AJA hardware (preview only) and EDL or AAF import/export
- Edit media files with different resolutions – from 24×24 to 4Kx2K
- Real-time conversion of frame rates on the same timeline delivers more efficient editing into the hands of editors
- The fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title and graphics tracks
- Support for the latest file formats – Sony XAVC (Intra/Long GOP)/ XAVC S, Panasonic AVC-Ultra/AVC-Intra 422, AVC-Intra LT/LT 2K and Canon XF-AVC (import only), Sony RAW, Canon Cinema RAW/Cinema RAW Light, RED RAW, ProRes (Import only), DNxHD/HR (option), still image RAW
- Support for the latest color space for Log and RAW files — HLG/PQ, S-Log, Canon Log, V-Log/V-Log L, J-Log1, F-Log, Log C, D-Log, N-Log, OM-Log400, and LUT (.cube) file import
- Work natively with many different video formats, including Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2, Ikegami GF, Canon XF, and DSLR movie formats
- Fastest AVCHD editing on the market
- Multicam editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously, with video output support
- Improved MPEG decoder and encoder
- Improved H.264/AVC decoder and encoder (for fast encoding of 4K XAVC)
- Accelerated 4K H.264/H.265 playback using Intel Quick Sync Video
- Proxy mode workflow for legacy computers helps extend their usability and increase ROI
- Supports Intel Quick Sync Video for extremely fast H.264 (for Blu-ray Disc burning) and H.265 export
- Fast handling of large quantities of still image files (JPG, TGA, DPX, Cinema DNG and others)
- Primary color correction (RGB)
- 3-way color correction (YUV)
- Motion tracking
- High quality slow-motion (optical flow)
- High speed and high-quality stabilizer
- High-performance video layout
- Various synthetic video filters such as masks and keyers
- Direct to Blu-ray Disc and DVD timeline export
- Project import/export as EDL, AAF, FCP 7 XML (import only)
- OFX support for Magic Bullet and Sapphire plug-ins
- Ability to save a current project as a template in order to re-use preferred track settings, screen layout, etc.
- Support for high-resolution displays
Other Features of Video Editor Software For Windows
- Export in HDR for broadcasting and web distribution. This important enhancement addresses the growing use of HDR content and supplements the existing ability of EDIUS to work directly in 4K UHD
- My sync (media management software) bundled with EDIUS 9 implements a powerful new Meta Smart Search function and HDR support (preview, storyboard, export)
- EDIUS Pro 9 users are eligible for a free download of NewBlue’s Titler Pro 5 for EDIUS
- New video scope supporting HDR
- Closed Caption view
- 60/50p timecode display
- REDRAW decode GPU support
- Improvement of high-quality slow-motion (advanced matching)
- High-quality motion tracking (adopt “Hybrid Tracker”)
- Improved closed caption (SCC/MCC file import and export)
- Improved HDR editing (HDR/SDR gain and tone mapping)
- H.265/HEVC Grass Valley software decoder
- Apple MOV (H.264/H.265) export
- Apple ProRes export
- Apple ProRes RAW decode
- Multicam audio sync
- Blackmagic RAW Decode
- Blackmagic Film Gamma support
Video Tutorial For Download And Installation Edius Pro 9
|Processor||Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multicore CPUs are recommended). SSSE3 (Supplementary SSE3) instruction set support required.|
|Memory||4 GB RAM minimum (Requirements for RAM and video memory vary depending on the project format. For SD/HD projects: 4 GB or more RAM recommended. For 4K projects: 8 GB or more RAM recommended)|
|Storage Space||6 GB of hard disk space is required for installation (Drive with SATA/7,200 RPM or faster is required for video storage: Available hard drive disc space should be twice the size of the file to be edited; RAID-0 is recommended for HD and above resolution|
|Optical Drive||Blu-ray Disc writer is required when creating Blu-ray Discs; DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW drive is required when creating DVDs|
|Sound Card||Sound card with WDM driver support is required|
|Software Name||EDIUS Pro Software For Windows V 9.52.6031|
|File Size||789 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Developer||Grass Valley Canada|
EDIUS Pro is a complex video editor software for Windows that can help you create high-quality, advanced projects by providing you with a broad range of features. It comes with a comprehensive user interface, packs a library management component, and also integrates a detailed help manual, which might come in handy if you encounter any difficulty.