Debut Video Capture Free Software for Windows* allows you to easily capture video from your PC. Use Debut to save video captured on your Windows PC directly to your hard drive. It supports the most popular file types including avi, flv, mkv, mpg, and more. Debut Free for Windows support several devices. These devices include webcam, IP Camera, and even VHS tapes. With Debut Free you can add your own text or time stamps to the video you have captured. Capture video files on your Mac or PC with this easy video recorder software.
Benefits of Debut Video Capture Software
Flexible Video Output Settings
Choose the size and frame rate used to capture your video. The debut also lets you create either 4:3 or 16:9 videos. This flexibility makes Debut perfect for people creating videos for many different outputs (e.g., YouTube, CD or television).
Handy Video Color Adjustments
When you adjust the color settings and effects of your streaming video the results can be seen instantly in the main window and captured when you hit record. Adjusting the brightness, contrast, and gamma is perfect for lesser quality cameras whose image quality is not quite right.
Use a video overlay to record your screen and webcam simultaneously. This feature of the webcam software is perfect for YouTube videos where you want to show both your screen and your facial reactions simultaneously.
The interfaces is pretty intuitive, with all the features nicely organized in the main window. You need to setup the video camera before running the app, as otherwise it automatically switches to the screen recording tool.
There are multiple options placed right in the main window, including the format you wish to choose, such as AVI, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MOV or ASF. In addition, you can play a little bit with encoder options and change video and sound compressors, but there’s also a setting to edit the output file.
Allows you to define the output with various parameters
You thus get multiple configurations that include choosing the final video resolution and the framerate, and you also have the power to enable time-lapse and capture one frame at a user-defined interval. The application can also be controlled via hotkeys, so you won’t have to open the application while recording to pause or stop the video.
There are numerous settings concerning the devices, the output, the hotkeys, or the snapshots so, among other things and you also have the power to highlight the mouse cursor. Moreover, you can limit the recording time to a user-defined value, run the application at Windows startup, disable the Aero screen effects and many more yet.
Everything worked very smooth during our test, but a minor slowdown in performance on slower computers may be noticed.
Debut Video Capture Software Features
- Record Your Screen: Entire screen or any selected portion
- Record Your Webcam: Record webcam or as a webcam overlay
- Capture from Any Source: Network IP camera and other devices
- Color & Video Effects: Adjust color settings & add effects
- Add Captions & Timestamps: Add text overlays to your video
- Supported Video formats: All popular video file formats
- Capture video directly to your hard drive
- Record videos as avi, wmv, flv, mpg, mp4, mov and more video formats
- Capture video from a webcam, network IP camera or video input device (e.g., VHS recorder)
- Screen capture software records the entire screen, a single window or any selected portion
- Digital zoom with the mouse scroll wheel, and drag to scroll the recording window Room-to-mouse feature focuses the recording window on the cursor
- Mouse highlighting spotlights the location of the cursor
- Record video alone or video and audio simultaneously
- Record audio from your microphone and speakers simultaneously, ideal for recording video conferences
- Time-lapse video recording
- Create photo snapshots of a video at any time
- Add your own text captions or time stamp your video change color settings and video effects before recording
- Adjust the video resolution, size and frame rate for capture
- Burn directly to DVD with Express Burn Disc Burner
- Works with VideoPad Video Editor Software
Pros And Cons
|Ability to download related programs||Commercial use only|
|Easy to use|
|Support for many formats|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Software Name||Debut Video Capture Software For Windows V 5.73|
|File Size||2.4 MB|
|Requirements||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
|Available languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Date added||December 9th, 2019|
Debut Video Capture and Screen Recorder Software are one of the best apps of its kind and in case you wish to record screen activity either for tutorials or just for fun, perhaps you can consider giving this app a try.