Caesium Image Compressor is a free, open-source, advanced compression tool for photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), supporting batch, preview, and many more. It saves space and makes uploads faster. It is a multiple award-winning software developed for simplicity and effectiveness.
With more than one million worldwide downloads, This is one of the most popular image optimization software available helping photographers, bloggers, webmasters, businesses, or casual users at storing, sending, and sharing digital pictures.
Providing a simple yet effective interface with a real-time preview and multiple image processing at the same time, everyone will be able to reach the best result. Advanced users will find extra features, like metadata storing options or folder structure support.
The app comes with a clean interface that should be easy to figure out even by beginners. The mainframe incorporates all the important buttons, the file list, the compression options, and side-by-side windows for comparing your “before” and “after” files.
The software supports batch processing, which means multiple files can be compressed at the same time. In order to select the quality settings, you must pull on a slider. Higher values result in less pixelized photos, but also, higher file sizes.
The quality setting can be adjusted for each individual photo, or they can be applied in bulk, to all the images. Also, the output folder can be defined, while a suffix can be added to the new files before saving. A default directory can be appointed from the program’s settings.
Caesium Image Compressor Features
- Reserve the original file format without losing any visual quality
- No additional software required to open compressed files
- Process files in batch mode
- Choose the compression level with a simple slider
- Choose the different compression levels of each image
- Support for custom suffix
- Side by side (comparison) preview, with original and compressed pictures
- View details using the zoom function
- You can custom visualization options
- Support for common file formats
- Support for date/time and metatag
- Preserve the original file format without losing any visual quality.
- No additional software required to open compressed files.
- Process files in batch mode
- Choose the compression level with a simple slider.
- Choose the different compression levels of each image.
- Support for the custom suffix.
- Side by side (comparison) preview, with original and compressed pictures.
- View details using the zoom function.
- Drag and drop feature available.
Pros And Cons of Caesium Image Compressor
|Preview images to check results||No zoom in the image preview|
|It can apply a different compression to each photo|
|Compresses images by up to 90% without quality loss|
|It works with multiple images at the same time|
System Requirements of Caesium Image Compressor
|Processor||1 GHz Processor.|
|Memory||128 MB RAM (256 Mb recommended).|
|Screen Resolution||At least 640 x 480 screen resolution.|
|Software Name||Caesium Software For Windows V 1.7.0|
|File Size||15.32 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Developer||SaeraSoft & Matteo Paonessa|
The Caesium Image Compressor is a nice tool that compresses your pictures while maintaining most of the quality. The app is easy to work with and inexperienced users shouldn’t have any difficulties.
Download Software For PC