Taking several screenshots cannot be done with just the Windows option alone. You need an app that can do this for you with ease. One such app is called Auto Screen Capture For PC. You’ll be taking several quick screenshots right away.
If you want to take multiple screenshots, you surely cannot use the native Windows method. However, there are many apps out there that help you in this problem, one of them being Auto Screen Capture, as it lets you take rapid-fire screen grabs.
Easy to Use GUI and Setup
The installation is fast and simple. You won’t experience web browser alterations or any other kinds of issues. The interface is both bland and intuitive, but the program doesn’t need an attractive window because it does what it’s supposed to do. Regardless of your computer knowledge, you won’t have trouble operating this program.
The installation process does not take very long as it does not pose any kind of difficulties such as web browser changes. The interface is intuitive, yet a bit bland. However, despite the lack of a visually attractive main application window, the program does its job quite well. Thus, all types of users can easily work with it, regardless of their previous experience with the IT world.
Extensions That Are Supported
The number of screenshots taken can be set by the app. Time delays can be made between each screenshot too. The images captured can be saved in several different formats like WMF, TIFF, PNG, GIF, EMF, JPEG, and BMP.
You can set a maximum number of screenshots you want the app to take, as well as the time delay between them. Furthermore, you can save the resulting images in various supported formats, such as BMP, JPEG, EMF, GIF, PNG, TIFF and WMF.
While Auto Screen Capture for PC does not allow the modification of the default output directory, at least it lets you open it straight from the interface, so you do not have to browse your entire disks for it.
The program doesn’t let you change the default output path directory, but you can use the interface to open it. That way, you don’t need to browse through all your disks to get to it.
Display Slideshows and History
By using the calendar, the app allows you to see photographs created on a particular day. Other filtering options include choosing specific picture formats only.
Another way to view the photos is through a standard slideshow. The delay can be altered between the images in order to customize the slideshow.
Auto Screen Capture For PC Software Features
- No installation required and no third-party libraries installed; just an executable named “autoscreen.exe”
- Small (~800 KB in size) and portable application that fits on any thumb drive
- Schedule screen capture sessions and choose the days when screenshots should be taken
- Customize the naming of files using a macro with the date and time stamps or user name and machine name using whatever folder structure you prefer
- Use your preferred image editors and edit screenshots with a chosen image editor
- Create actions to trigger based on conditions to automate workflows
- Preview what your screen captures will look like before you start a session
- The calendar shows what days screenshots were taken
- Capture multiple regions specifying name, macro, X, Y, Width, and Height
- Save every screenshot to either a single, constantly updated, file or as a series of time-stamped files locally on your computer and/or on a shared network drive
- Image formats available: BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WMF
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Apply your own labels to screenshots to represent what you’re working on so you can keep your projects organized
- Filter screenshots by label, active window title, or process name
In addition to that, the app lets you view all the photos made on a certain day with the help of a calendar. For further filtering, you can have the app show you only pictures taken in a specific format.
It is possible to view all the aforementioned photos in a basic slideshow, which you can customize by modifying the delay between images.
How to install the latest version of Auto Screen Capture For PC:
- Download Auto Screen Capture setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click “Yes”
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall – remove – Auto Screen Capture from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10|
|Software Name||Auto Screen Capture Software For Windows V 188.8.131.52|
|File Size||831 KB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Auto Screen Capture For PC is a handy program that helps you take quick shots of your entire desktop. Inexperienced users should not have problems in figuring out this software, the response time is good.
Download Software For PC