AngularJS is a toolset for building the framework most suited to your web developer platform and maintained by Google. It is fully extensible and works well with other libraries. Every feature can be modified or replaced to suit your unique development workflow and feature needs. This lets you extend HTML vocabulary for your application. The resulting environment is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop.
AngularJS improves dynamics and views management in a Web app, providing better tools to handle dynamic content and templated layouts.
AngularJS For Web Developer Platform Features
- Data Binding: Data-binding is an automatic way of updating the view whenever the model changes, as well as updating the model whenever the view changes. This is awesome because it eliminates DOM manipulation from the list of things you have to worry about.
- Controller: Controllers are the behavior behind the DOM elements. AngularJS for web developer platform lets you express the behavior in a clean readable form without the usual boilerplate of updating the DOM, registering callbacks, or watching model changes.
- Directives: Directives are a unique and powerful feature available in AngularJS. Directives let you invent new HTML syntax, specific to your application.
- Reusable Components: A component allows you to hide complex DOM structure, CSS, and behavior. This lets you focus either on what the application does or how the application looks separately.
- Localization: An important part of serious apps is localization. AngularJS’s locale aware filters and stemming directives give you building blocks to make your application available in all locales.
- Deep Linking: A deep link reflects where the user is in the app. This is useful so users can bookmark and email links to locations within the app. Round trip apps get this automatically, but AJAX apps by their nature do not. It combines the benefits of deep linking with desktop app-like behavior.
- Server Communication: It provides built-in services on top of XHR as well as various other backends using third party libraries. Promises further simplify your code by handling the asynchronous return of data.
- Injectable: The dependency injection in the app allows you to declaratively describe how your application is wired. This means that your application needs no main method which is usually an unmaintainable mess. Dependency injection is also a core to AngularJS Desktop. This means that any component which does not fit your needs can easily be replaced.
- Testable: It was designed from the ground up to be testable. It encourages behavior-view separation, comes pre-bundled with mocks, and takes full advantage of dependency injection. It also comes with the end-to-end scenario runner which eliminates test flakiness by understanding the inner workings of AngularJS.
Created especially to deal with HTML 5, AngularJS has currently risen to be one of the most used JS frameworks in the World, thanks mainly to Google’s dev team that has contributed both code, resources, and documentation to the project. Extensive documentation and examples are included with the AngularJS for web developer platform download package. To help developers get started, the dev team has even created a dedicated YouTube channel, full of tutorials, sample apps, and other instructional videos.
|Operating System||Windows: Windows 7/8/10
Mac: Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.15.
|Memory||3 GB of RAM.|
|Storage Space||10 GB in the hard disk.|
|Software Name||AngularJS Software For Windows Latest Version|
|File Size||7.4 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Download Software For PC