ActivePython for Windows bundles a pre-compiled Python distribution, with all the required components, packages, and binaries, ready to deploy on any workstation, regardless of the operating system it hosts.
The installation pack is distributed with Python Package Manager and Python for Windows Extensions (PyWin32, used for Windows API and COM integration), accompanied by extensive documentation to give you instructions on usage.
ActivePython for Windows is built for your data science and development teams to move fast and deliver great products to the standards of today’s top enterprises. Accelerate your data science and software development with a complete, secure and supported Python distribution.
The community edition is intended for integration in open source projects, but you can upgrade the license to allow usage in non-production environments.
ActivePython for Windows provides setup packages that correspond to various versions of the Python programming language. Aside from the Python core, it includes data compression libraries (zlib and bzip2), database libraries (for Berkeley and SQLite), XML processing and low-level access components, all designed to extend its functionality.
ActivePython is a dynamic programming language that allows programmers to develop Python-based applications. Thanks to the integrated Tk GUI toolkit and the PyWin32 extension, it allows GUI programming.
- Connect to your big data and databases including Hadoop, Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, ODBC
- Prepare, analyze and visualize your data with NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, MatPlotLib and more
- Build and train machine learning models with TensorFlow, Theano and Keras
- Accelerate your numerical computations with the Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL)
ActivePython for Windows includes 300+ popular Python packages, pre-verified to ensure against outdated or vulnerable versions, incompatibility, and improper licensing, so you can:
- Get up and running in minutes whether an individual or large team
- Develop web applications with frameworks like Django and Flask
- Deploy to AWS or Google Cloud
- Secure your applications with pyOpenSSL, Cryptography and OAuthLib
- Test and ensure code quality with pytest, nose, selenium, coverage, and flake8
ActivePython For Windows Software Features
- Reduce Security Risks: Ensure security with the latest secure versions of Python packages (i.e. the latest OpenSSL patch) and timely updates for critical issues.
- Ensure License Compliance: Comply with your organization’s open source policies against GPL and GNU licensing, and reduce risk with legal indemnification.
- Commercial Support & Maintenance: Keep your IP out of public forums and get faster, more reliable help with guaranteed response times and Service-Level Agreements.
- Enforce Code Consistency: Maintain consistency from desktop to production – Windows, macOS, Linux, and big iron (AIX, Solaris, HP-UX).
- Avoid Lock-In with Open Source: 100% compatible with open source Python so you can recruit skilled staff, ramp up faster, and avoid vendor lock-in.
- Accelerate Time to Market: Spend less time setting things up and more time getting things done, with the top Python packages precompiled and ready to go.
Python Package Manager is a console-based management utility that can be used for downloading, searching, or updating modules from online or local repositories.
Those who worked with Python before should have no problem using ActivePython, while beginner programmers have rich documentation at their disposal to learn everything there is to know about it.
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Storage Space||The installation requires at least 1 GB of hard drive space.|
|Software Name||ActivePython For Windows Software V 3.7.4|
|File Size||474.61 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
This is a free code editor for PC that aims to help Python programmers enhance productivity and save valuable time. It comprises the core of the Python scripting language while providing access to popular packages required in the development process.
Download Software For PC