1Click DVD Copy is a fast and easy-to-use software for copying DVD movies for PC. This latest version now utilizes CPRx error correction technology to ensure the highest level of success copying the latest generation of DVD movies.
Now you can make a perfect copy of a DVD movie with just one click. Unlike other software with complex settings, 1Click DVD Copy can be used by anyone to make perfect copies of DVD movies.
1Click DVD Copy Features
Creating backup copies of your DVDs can actually be a bit more challenging than simply copying files from the optical drive to a location on your hard drive or LAN. This becomes evident the moment you want to clone a movie and preserve the menu structure, languages, and extras.
To make this task as less tedious as possible, many specialized tools have been created and among them, you will surely discover 1Click DVD Copy. As the name clearly states, the main focus is to minimize the interaction with the user and create perfect disc copies on the spot.
Easy to use
Since such an application should be very easy to use and target beginners and professional users alike, 1Click DVD Copy’s look has been reduced to a minimum, so you won’t waste your time with complex configurations.
The main window comprises just the tools you need to copy a DVD on the fly, but those looking for a bit of customization can have a look in the options menu. In there you will find the settings that enable you to create a copy on the local disk, include extras or episodes from the DVD, make all the languages available in the copy as well, include subtitles and movie menus.
Although it may seem a basic tool, 1Click DVD Copy hides many more features. Not only that you can choose the burn speed and the volume name via the right-click menu in the main window, but it also comes with some goodies for expert users, such as DVD-R write mode and CPRx error correction.
DVD in an hour
The copying process can take quite some time, depending on how much information you have stored on the disc. During our tests, 1Click DVD Copy took a whole hour to clone a full DVD to a local folder.
This application can get the job done very well and it really needs only one click to do that. The extra settings are a welcomed bonus so both advanced and less-experienced users can benefit from it.
- Windows 10 Compatible
- CPRx technology for copying new DVD movies.
- Integrated burn engine.
- Make a high-quality copy of just the movie or include the extras.
- Copies Episodic DVD Movies; TV Series, etc.
- Copy a DVD movie on one disc – no need to split.
- Copy a movie to your hard drive – great for laptops.
- Supports Dual Layer media.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- Free software updates for a year.
- Free technical support.
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Up to 9 GB available hard disc space for DVD images and temporary DVD files
- DVD reader (DVD writer required for burning DVDs)
- Developer: Lg Software
- Version: 1Click DVD Copy 188.8.131.52
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Copying a DVD is simple – Insert a DVD and click the “Start” button.
- The User Guide contains additional information and explains the software in greater detail.
- Go to the DVD Copying Software page for more information on copying DVD movies.