Diva Virtual Analog Synthesizer Software For Windows Download 1.4.5
Diva synth captures the spirit of five decades of the analog synthesizer. Oscillators, filters, and envelopes from some of the greatest monophonic and polyphonic synths of the year were meticulously modeled for unmatched analog sound. More than a single synthesizer: Recreate an old favorite or mix-and-match modules to design your unique hybrid.
What is a Synthesizer?
Diva stands for Dinosaur Impersonating Virtual Analog synthesizer, so don’t expect this program to have any particular feminine features. In fact, the interface is made to look old, with its borders imitating synth wooden side panels.
Now, just because it’s supposed to sound and feel old, doesn’t mean that Dive suffers from too many limitations. You’ll find many presets that can easily be integrated into contemporary compositions, while the sounds themselves can be modified through a wide array of parameters.
- Authentic, award-winning analog sound
- Mix-and-match panels for custom layouts
- Per-voice oscillator detune and user-definable modulation source
- Zero delay feedback (ZDF) filter design for authentic resonance behavior
- 3 ADS(S)R envelope models based on classic synth hardware with keyboard follow and velocity scaling
- 5 oscillators models based on classic synth hardware
- 5 filter models based on classic synth hardware
- 2 host-syncable LFOs with multiple waveforms, restart options, and phase controls
- 2 stereo effects slots, each with chorus (3 modes), phaser (2 modes), plate reverb, delay, rotary speaker
- Host-syncable arpeggiator with continuous rate offset, swing, various progression options
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Over 1200 factory presets
U-he Diva captures the spirit of various analog synthesizer by letting the user select from a variety of alternative modules. The oscillators, filters, and envelopes closely model components found in some of the greatest monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. But what sets DIVA apart from other emulations is the sheer authenticity of her analog sound.
Switching oscillators and filters on or off like an organ would be very limiting. Envelopes provide more nuanced and engaging results. It has two slots—one dedicated to the amplifier, the other to the filter—both with three models to choose from. Craft gently rising sounds, notes that fade slowly into the distance, or sharp percussion.
Dive into the Modifications panel for more modulation options and an opportunity to push the app into more experimental and unusual territories. Modulation processors such as Invert, Add, Quantize, and Lag opens up fresh ideas for manipulating the app. These capabilities take the program beyond the original hardware that inspired it.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Processor||Intel Nehalem or newer, AMD Bulldozer or newer|
|Memory||1GB RAM, more recommended|
|Storage Space||50 MB free disk space|
|Display Resolution||1000 × 600 or larger display|
Diva Analog Synthesizer For Pc Features
- Triple VCO: With three oscillators, Triple VCO is the largest of the oscillator panels. Waveform shape selection is continuous rather than discrete: choose ramp, triangle, sawtooth, square, or any position in between for hybrid shapes. Try out frequency modulation (FM), oscillator sync, waveform modulation for striking tones. Use feedback to route post-filter sound back into the oscillator mixer for effects ranging from mild bass boost to subharmonics / low-frequency howling.
- Dual VCO: A bit simpler than the Triple VCO, but still extremely capable. Multiple waveforms can be activated per oscillator for rich and diverse sounds. Pulse width modulation (PWM), sync, and cross-modulation (FM) are available. Select one of three hardware revisions for different characteristics.
- DCO: DCO This is the only single oscillator model in the Diva, but a few special tricks make it a worthy addition. The oscillator is multi-wave, summing four sources: pulse, sawtooth, sub-oscillator, and noise, so the final sound can still be quite complex. Try the DCO whenever you need a crisper sound than the other analog oscillators provide.
- Dual VCO Eco: A simpler panel for a more CPU-friendly model—a pair of oscillators with independent tuning and multiple waveforms. While neither PWM nor FM is included, this model does offer ring modulation.
- Digital: Digital? In Diva Synth? Yes, it is true. This addition models all the grit and “flaws” of the original and broadens Diva’s palette of sounds admirably. Digital includes very different waveforms, most notably Multisaw, which is great for rich pads. More common waveforms such as triangles and sawtooth can be warped and modulated for intriguing results.
Video Tutorial of Diva Audio Synthesizer Software
Make Sounds From Scratch Using VST Synth U-he Diva
DIVA For Windows Overview
|File Size||34.4 MB|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Chinese|
|Developer||Heckmann Audio GmbH|
Comments are closed.