DataCamp for Mac (also known as “DataCamp: Learn Python, SQL & R coding”) is a modern software development and data science software for education platform that strives to provide users of all knowledge levels with the highest-quality lessons for building science skills. Built from the ground up to dynamically react to the proficiency scores of its users.
DataCamp is today regarded as one of the most versatile and successful tools for learning coding Python, R, SQL, and many other coding platforms, and can be an integral stepping stone for building a successful career as a programmer, statistician, data analyst, data scientists, machine learning scientist, data engineer, and many other career tracks.
This software aims to provide coding education not only to individuals but also businesses who strive to upskill their large coding teams so that they could more easily develop new platforms, services, and products used by millions of users from all over the world. Some of the best-known companies that have integrated DataCamp into their training schedules are Google, Intel, PayPal, and eBay.
Available both on the Mac and mobile platforms, this education platform can easily educate complete novices and make them into masters of modern software development that is ready for any kind of real-world coding challenges. This is done by first accessing the user’s skill, providing a wide array of courses (that can even be Livestream sessions with some of the best instructors in the field of Python, R, SQL, Git, Excel, Shell, and many other useful coding platforms), provide ample space to practice both in the exam and gamified environment, and then integrate those learnings to solve the real-world problems.
Some of the best features of this platform as interactive exercises and short videos that can easily test the current knowledge of both novices and seasoned coders who strive to become even better in their field. Users don’t need to install any standalone app since DataCamp is distributed as a web application that can run directly from any modern browser.
Free Plan – $0/month
- The first chapter of all courses
- Data Literacy courses (3)
- Projects (7)
- Practice challenges (3 sets)
- Workspace (BETA)
- Skill assessments
Standard Plan – $12.42/month
- Courses (350+): Acquire new skills by taking courses that combine short expert videos and hands-on coding exercises.
- Career tracks (14): Career tracks guide you through a series of curated courses to build your career in data science and analytics.
- Skill tracks (50+): Skill tracks guide you through a series of curated courses to acquire a certain skill.
- Practice challenges (unlimited): Practice your newly acquired skills with fun, bite-sized coding challenges.
- Certification (BETA): Prove your skills with a certification from the leader in data science software education.
- Live code-alongs: All mobile app courses and practice
While DataCamp is a premium education platform, it provides everyone access to the FREE access tier that will calculate the user’s current skill level with one test assignment.
What’s New In This Data Science Software
1. NEW: Learn Python by writing real code on the go in our new interactive coding courses! Our mobile app interface introduces features like a custom keyboard and auto-complete for coding, which makes writing code as easy as sending a text message.
2. Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 1): Learn the art of writing your own functions in Python, as well as key concepts like scoping and error handling.
3. Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 2): Continue to build your modern data science skills by learning about iterators and list comprehensions.
Download DataCamp for Mac with BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the highly downloaded Android emulators that lets you download and install any Android app on a MacBook. It is faster, better, and trustworthy.
Now, apart from NoxPlayer, you can use BlueStacks to download and install the DataCamp for Mac. Here are the steps by steps tutorials.
Step 1: Download the official BlueStacks Emulator from the below link.
Step 2: Go to the download folder on your PC and locate the “Bluestacks.exe” file.
Step 3: Double click on the file to open and start the installation process by clicking the “Install” button. It will take a few minutes to complete the full installation process.
Step 4: When the installation process is completed, it will show the start button.
Step 5: Now click the “Start” button to launch BlueStacks on your computer. (Wait a few minutes to open the emulator, and do not close the program.)
Step 6: Go to the dashboard and click on the “Play Store” icon to open.
Step 7: Log in to the Google Play Store using your Google account.
Step 8: Type “DataCamp” on the search bar and press the “Search” icon, and then you will see “DataCamp: Learn Python, SQL & R coding” at the beginning.
Step 9: Click on the app and hit the “Install” button.
Step 10: Once the installation is completed, click the “Open” button and start using DataCamp for Mac.
|Network Connection||Internet connection required.|
|Web Browser||Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge|
Official Video of How To Get Free DataCamp Data Science Software Courses
DataCamp Software For Mac Overview
|File Size||Latest Version|
|Languages||Multiple languages support|
DataCamp is the best application to learn data science software on Play Store. Besides, the app providers are updating DataCamp regularly by improving user performance and fixing bugs and malware. Now, download DataCamp for the PC version from this post and use it with any Android emulator.