With Databit Password Manager For Windows 10, you can easily and securely manage your saved passwords in Windows 10, 8, or 7. Why compromise the security of your important passwords & credentials, to a password manager that’s integrated with your browser, when you don’t have to.
Most Password Managers store your data in cloud servers possibly thousands of miles from your location – Not Databit Password Manager! No one has access to your data except for you and those you trust.
- Password management made easy!
- Secure military-grade AES-256 bit encryption
- 100% offline, disconnected databases
- Several wizards to make setup a breeze
- No annual subscriptions
The best part about this particular program is the number of password-related apps and services you get. The AES-256 encrypted vault is the centerpiece. Alongside are the password generator, a tool for creating secure passwords, and the password strength checker, another useful tool for those individuals who need visual confirmation of their password’s strength. The interface has seen some improvements, and generally, all these settings and options are easier to reach.
You can still safely store your password databases on a cloud server of your choosing with triple encrypted backups. The point is – you have total control without the worry of a possible data breach.
When using a browser that is not specifically supported, the browser must be set as the default in order to use it with an account. The supported browsers listed below must be installed in order to select them for an account.
- Microsoft explorer
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Brave Browser
Databit Password Manager Software For Windows Features
- Enjoy Quick & Secure Logins from your System Tray
- AES-256 bit military-grade encryption
- No Browser integration required
- Add Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to your databases
- Super secure three-layer encrypted backups
- 100% control over your own data! Store it wherever you’d like
- Optional Master Password Recovery
- Advanced Login for multiple-choice questions and multi-page logins
- Includes easy setup of Desktop Application logins using Wizard
- Select the Browser of your choice for every account
- Use the software for as long as you’d like – No annual subscriptions
- No limit on the number of Password Accounts you can create
- No limit on the number of Password Groups (databases) you can create
- Access all of your Password Groups from one centralized menu
- Full access to all Reports
- Form fill your Identities, Credit Cards, and more.
- Additional System Tray security with Quick Passwords
- Automatically backup your Password Group databases
- Synchronize your Password Group databases across computers
- Add your own icons and photo images to personalize your copy
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|.Net Framework||.NET FRAMEWORK 4.0 AND NEWER|
|Additional Information||MS Visual C redistributables (included in installer)|
Databit Password Manager Software Older Versions
|1.1654||April, 28th 2021||85.4 MB||Download|
What’s new in this version:
Databit Password Manager 1.1654
– Added support for the Brave browser – Brave version 1.23.73
– Created the Databit Software A.M.S. (Automatic Maintenance System) – This will insure more efficient operation when the software is left running for long periods of time
Databit Password Manager 1.1649
– Made improvements to the Desktop Login Wizard for more efficient and stable operation
– Made some minor display changes
Databit Password Manager 1.1647
– Discovered an issue in the Password Account Wizard when running Windows 7 similar to the problem in the previous version 1.1646
– This issue has been resolved
Databit Password Manager is a great tool for Windows 10 to use if you’re having trouble keeping track of all your passwords. It stores data offline, integrates more useful tools and its interface is constantly updated in order for it to become more refined. It’s worth checking if you’re looking for a safe place to save your passwords.