DAPlayer is a media player which comes packed with some interesting options for users of any skill level. It supports a bunch of audio and video file types, such as AVI, MPEG, 3GP, MP3, DVD clips and Blu-ray items.
The interface of the application is stylish and quite intuitive, supplying you with a user-friendly yet feature-packed environment.
Media files can be imported by using either the file browser, tree view or “drag and drop” method. It is possible to create a playlist for the continuous playback of multiple files, as well as to use some basic media playing commands, such as pause and stop, navigate back and forth within the clip, adjust the volume, enable repeat mode, and switch to full-screen mode.
In addition, you can play an audio CD, load lyrics or subtitles, get the file information, backup audio CDs and DVD movies, and switch to another theme for the GUI. But you may also configure video settings concerning the aspect ratio, image flip, deinterlacing mode, zoom, and angle. Audio options focus on the audio device, speakers, stereo mode, equalizer, delay, and codec.
From the Settings screen, you can alter the default subtitle font settings (e.g. name, size, color), reconfigure keyboard shortcuts for fast navigation, make file associations for easy accessibility, specify the threading level and the number of CPU cores to be used, modify the default UI language, and enable automatic updates.
Free Bluray Player:
- Support commercial and homemade Bluray. The only free Bluray decrypt and backup solution in the market. Compatible with BD+ and AACS protected Bluray. Play Bluray movies from hard disk backup files and virtual drivers.
Easy Play 1080P High-Definition Videos:
- DAPlayer supports all 1080P/1080i HD videos at low CPU cost, such as M2TS, AVCHD, TP, MPEG-TS, EVO, MKV, AVC, MOD. Also, support the HD video mixed-in subtitle tracks.
Support Most Popular Video Formats:
- DAPlayer is built-in 450+ A/V decoders. It supports game videos, Youtube and other popular videos, such as MPEG1/2, WMV/ASF, AVI, MOV, RM/RMBV, OGV, FLV, MP4, H.264, M4V, WEBM.
Region Free DVD Player:
- Play all 1-6 region-locked DVD disc. The player enables you to freely play any DVD on any region DVD driver device with full DVD navigation controls.
High-Quality Audio System:
- Support up to 8 channels audio system, mix audio to 2 channels headphone and surround sound. Support Multi-channel DTS, TrueHD, AC3/Dolby. DAPlayer is based on BASS Audio System.
Low CPU Cost:
- Optimized with MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3 Intel CPU instructions and support Multi-Core CPU and Hyper-Threading technology. Under 10% CPU cost on i5 CPU when playing 1080P AVCHD video.
The media player runs on a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, has a good response time and worked smoothly during testing, without hanging, crashing or displaying error dialogs; we haven’t found any issues in our tests. These should satisfy all users who are looking for a feature-packed yet straightforward media player.
Note: DAPlayer is now updated with New Name that is “5Kplayer”