DAEMON Tools Ultra is a powerful tool that has lots of functionality to offer: Mount ISO images on a virtual drive, create disc images, convert images, burn images onto discs, and another useful functionality is put at your disposal. Although DAEMON Tools Ultra is a powerful tool, it is not difficult to use. From a user-friendly interface, you will be able to easily access all the functionality the application has to offer.
DAEMON Tools Ultra is an advanced version of the classic DAEMON Tools that offers added features from the Pro version, as well as a more intuitive design. Those who use the application daily will find it easier to use, while those who are new to it can adapt more quickly.
The biggest novelty in DAEMON Tools Ultra is the way disc images are mounted: now you just have to click and drag files, and they’ll be created automatically. This way, you’ll avoid having to create virtual discs, which for many people involves extra hassle.
Features of Daemon Tools Ultra:
Cutting-edge imaging tools:
- Mount all types of image files including virtual hard disks and more.
- Create virtual images from discs, files and audio tracks.
- Emulate the unlimited number of DT, SCSI, IDE and HDD virtual drives.
- Edit, convert, compress, split, protects and burn images.
- Multitasking: Run more than one wizard simultaneously to reduce the time.
- Quick Mount: Forget about device creation.
- Game Space: Get an extra info about the images you mount. Be in touch with the latest news in the gaming industry.
Bootable USB devices:
- Write bootable images to USB devices in a few clicks
- Create a fast, reusable, durable and handy device for OS recovery
- Boot to UEFI or BIOS; work with GPT or MBR partitions
- Create Live USB devices and Raspberry Pi OS cards
- Create and mount virtual RAM disks that use a block of memory
- Keep your temporary files in the fastest storage to get the highest performance
- Forget about hard disk fragmentation caused by undeleted temporary files
- Evaluate the benefits of both volatile and persistent RAM disks
The application supports Mdx, Mds, Mdf, Iso, B5t, B6T, Bwt, Ccd, Cdi, Bin, Cue, Mono, Cue, Flac, Cue, Nrg, and Isz. It can also create CD, DVD, and Blu-ray images; divide them over several files, and protect them with a password. This new version also supports VHD, a virtual hard drive format that can be used with tools such as VirtualBox or VMWare, and that lets you move drives as if they were files, making it much easier to move around large amounts of information or do backups.