Curio for Mac is an intuitive, freeform notebook environment with all the integrated tools you need to take notes, brainstorm ideas, collect research, and organize your tasks and documents. A single, incredibly powerful application where you can be more productive and focus on getting things done. And, with Curio 11, new tools and features are at your fingertips so you can truly master your productivity.Curio helps you assign tags, flags, priorities, ratings, check boxes, as well as start and due dates, durations and more in order to make it easier for you to find and manage your projects and notes. Moreover, the digital environment provided by Curio can be adjusted and customized based on your working style or project type.
From Curio’s main window you can instantly start writing ideas, create tables, sketch anywhere, insert shapes, lists, mind maps, index cards, audio recordings and more. The Inspector panel offers you access to a wide variety of shapes, mind map tools, tags, labels and numerous other tools based on your current selection.
In Curio for Mac, create a project to represent a real-world project that you’re working on. Next fill it with everything related to that project including notes, images, PDF’s, documents, web links, multimedia, and much, much more.
You can place this information anywhere on Curio’s freeform idea spaces. Or use Curio’s integrated mind maps, lists, tables, index cards, albums, pinboards, and stacks to organize your data into powerful collections. Anything placed into Curio can be associated with meta data such as tags, flags, checkboxes, priorities, ratings, resources, and start/due dates and durations for easy searching and task management.
Curio for Mac Features:
- Mind Maps: Full-featured mind mapping with styles, arrangements, boundaries, and more.
- Lists: From simply styled lists to complex hierarchical lists numbered or bulleted.
- Albums: Create styled collections of photos or documents with optional captions.
- Index Cards: Index and note cards are perfect for organizing and shuffling ideas.
- Tables: Styled tables with full support for row and column headers and footers.
- Pinboards: Made for brainstorming sessions collect ideas into freeform groupings.
- Stacks: Track your tasks, Kanban-style, either manually or automatically sorted.