CPU-Z is a free tool that presentations point by point data on your PC’s equipment. The fundamental things that CPU-Z gives you data on are the CPU, the memory reserve, the mainboard, and the RAM; everyone has a different tab with all the data identified with it.
You just need to run it to see your processor’s name and model, definite center data, center voltage, inner and outside timekeepers, overclock identification (if its speed has been changed), bolstered guidance sets, memories…absolutely everything there is to think about your CPU. CPU-Z is a freeware that collects information on some of the main devices of your Windows system. Awesome CPU Benchmarking test for Windows PC!
The utilization you can give it is extremely plentiful, it can, for instance, come in exceptionally helpful to know the accurate model of RAM memory you have in the event that you need to supplant it or extend it with extra modules which must be of comparable qualities on the off chance that you need to interface them with Dual Chanel. You can likewise utilize CPU-Z to check your framework’s soundness while changing velocities and voltages when overclocking as you should give unique consideration and consideration to the temperatures every last one of the segments comes to.
Install and Remove
CPU-Z does not need to be installed. Just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files, and that’s it. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write in the registry.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Intel Basin Falls Skylake-X refresh
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX series 20
- New AVX2 and AVX512 benchmarks (beta versions)
- Vendor, model, and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect): vendor, serial number, timings table.
- There is no charge to download CPU-Z
- All major metrics are clearly displayed
- In-app advertisements will be displayed from time to time
- This software package can only be used with Android systems