Coursera is the official certificate courses app for the website of the same name, which lets you take hundreds of different online courses on many different topics. Social sciences, math, biology, engineering, education. You can find courses in almost any field.
Coursera connects students, professionals, and lifelong learners everywhere with free online courses from over 100 top-tier global universities and institutions. Browse courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors anytime, anywhere – on your commute or on the treadmill, whether you’re interested in cooking or computer science.
Learn from experts at 200+ world-class universities and companies including Yale, the University of Michigan, Google, IBM, and more. Build skills at every stage of your career with flexible and affordable options. Enroll in free courses, gain in-demand job skills and certificates, or earn a university degree online.
In total Coursera offers more than 600 different courses organized into 20 areas of study, and you can sign up for any of them with just a tap on the screen. From the moment you sign up, you’ll receive notifications from that course, and you can even stream virtual classes from your device.
Some Popular Courses Details
Coursera For Machine Learning Courses
Coursera Machine learning is the science of getting computers to act without being explicitly programmed. In the past decade, machine learning has given us self-driving cars, practical speech recognition, effective web search, and a vastly improved understanding of the human genome. Machine learning is so pervasive today that you probably use it dozens of times a day without knowing it.
This course provides a broad introduction to machine learning, data mining, and statistical pattern recognition. Topics include:
- Supervised learning (parametric/non-parametric algorithms, support vector machines, kernels, neural networks).
- Unsupervised learning (clustering, dimensionality reduction, recommender systems, deep learning).
- Best practices in machine learning (bias/variance theory; innovation process in machine learning and AI).
Coursera For Finance
Finance courses cover the fundamentals of banking, accounting, finance management, bookkeeping, corporate finance, and financial.
analysis. Advanced topics include financial engineering, forensic accounting, and asset pricing.
Coursera For Free Online Course Features
- Advance your career with recognized certificates from world-class universities like Duke, University of London, and Yale, and industry-leaders like Google, IBM, and Facebook.
- Master in-demand job skills through applied learning—including Python, digital marketing, and SQL—and learn from top instructors at leading universities and companies.
- Learn on your budget by enrolling in any of hundreds of free courses
- Learn on your schedule with on-demand online lectures and downloadable videos for offline viewing.
- Get academic credentials by completing modular portions of a full degree with MasterTrack™ Certificate program.
Official Video Coursera Certificate Courses Online
Coursera App For iOS Older Versions
|3.27||Jun 28, 2021||57.5 MB||Download|
- Pluralsight Skills.
- LinkedIn Learning.
Coursera Certificate Free App For IOS Overview
|File Size||57.5 MB|
|Languages||English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese|
The Coursera Certificate Courses app itself includes a download manager, that lets you organize all the content from the different classes you’re in. Even though the app is exclusively in English, you can find courses in more than 12 different languages, including Russian, Spanish, Italian, and German.