CDBurnerXP is mainly used to create backup CDs and DVDs for your data or audio and video discs is a common task that can be carried out using a variety of specialized applications.
Among them, CDBurnerXP holds one of the top spots and is the burner of choice for many users. The software comes as a fairly light package and installs in a minute, so as soon as the setup is completed, you are ready to go.
The first thing you will see when running this tool is a tiny window that asks you to select the thing you want to do, so you have to choose among burning a data disc, an audio one, an ISO image, copy data or audio discs or erase a rewritable disc.
Double-click the option you want and you get an interface similar to the ones seen in other burning applications, with a file browser and a file manager at hand. The clean and attractive interface of CDBurnerXP is very easy to use, as the developers focused solely on the burning functions.
The actual disc writing process could take a while, yet this only depends on the disc and the CD/DVD writer, as well as on the number of files in the queue and the burning speed you select.
Once the burning process comes to an end, you get to see statistics regarding your project and in case something went wrong, error information to help you determine the cause of the issue. This is already a feature that is being offered in all advanced CD burning software, so it is not at all surprising that the developing team behind this utility has implemented it as well.
Features of CDBurnerXP:
- Burn any Data on CD-R/CD-RW/DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM/BD/HD-DVD, including double layer mediums
- Burn mp3-CDs to store many audio files on one single disc
- Create bootable discs
- Verify written Data automatically after burning process
- Use either the internal browser to add your files or the intuitive Drop-Box to drag and drop files directly from any Windows Explorer window
- Save your compilations for creation of backups
- Burn on-the-fly and with buffer-underrun protections
- Import previous (ISO 9660) sessions and edit existing file structure on CD/DVD
- Quick- and full-erase disc
- Copy data discs (possible copy-protection is not bypassed)
- Retrieve recorder and disc information
- Create Audio-cds from mp3, wav, ogg, flac and wma files
- Add single or multiple tracks from existing audio-cds directly to your new compilation without ripping tracks before (add cda-files)
- Play audio-files with an integrated audio player
- Gapless audio-cds supported (disc-at-once-mode)
- Import M3U or WPL playlists
- Support for replay again
- Import CUE sheets
- Create mixed-mode discs
- Burn ISO files to CD
- Create your own ISO files
- Convert bin- and nrg-files to ISO
- Save CDs/DVDs as ISO file to disc
- Simple cover printing feature for data- and audio-discs
- Lightscribe integration
- Command-line version
- Supports most ide, USB, firewire and SCSI drives
- Integrated option to enable access to drive for restricted users
- Multi-language interface
Download Software For Windows