CardRecovery helps you get back your image and video files accidentally deleted from memory cards or lost through card error or damage. In three easy steps, the software recovers photos and videos from a wide range of memory card types including the popular formats SD (Secure Digital), CF (Compact Flash), MicroSD, Memory Stick, and SDHC, as well as mobile phones, USB flash drives, and other storage devices.
CardRecovery performs READ ONLY operations and is, therefore, risk-free and safe. It does not write to or delete any data from your memory card. It rescues image and video files from the card and saves them to a selected location such as your hard drive.
The digital image recovery software supports many common picture, video and audio formats (JPG, TIFF, AVI, MPG, MOV, MP4, MP3, WAV) and numerous memory card brands (SanDisk, Kingston, KingMax, Lexar, PNY, Toshiba, Qmemory, Transcend, Apacer, SimpleTech, Viking, OCZ Flash Media).
Using CardRecovery is safe and risk-free. The software performs READ-ONLY operations on your memory card. It doesn’t move, delete, or modify the data on the card to avoid causing further damage or overwriting. It recovers the photos and movie clips from the source memory card and saves them to the destination location you specify.
- Recover deleted photos from memory cards
- Recover lost photos from memory cards
- Recover lost movies from memory cards
- Recover photos from formatted memory cards
- Recover photos from damaged, unreadable or defective memory cards
- Recover pictures from removable storage including flash drives
- Recover images, video files from mobile phones
- Secure Digital card, SD card, SDHC, miniSD, MicroSD (TransFlash) card recovery
- Compact Flash card, CF Type I, Type II, MicroDrive, CF card recovery
- Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Duo, Pro-HG, XC, Micro(M2) recovery
- MultiMedia card, MMC card recovery, XQD card, Sony XQD card
- SmartMedia, flash card recovery, xD-Picture card recovery
- Cellular phone, mobile phone memory card and digital media recovery
- MicroSD or MicroSDHC card used by Android smartphone
- USB flash drive, thumb drive photo, and video recovery
Supported Photo/Video File Types
- Common Picture Formats: JPG JPEG TIF
- Common Video Formats: AVI MPG MOV MPEG ASF MP4 3GP MTS
- Common Audio Formats: WAV MP3 AMR
- RAW Image Formats: Nikon NEF, Canon CRW and CR2, Kodak DCR, Konica Minolta MRW, Fuji RAF, Sigma X3F, Sony SRF, Samsung DNG, Pentax PEF, Olympus ORF, Leica DNG, Panasonic RAW and more
Supported Camera and Phone Brands
- Nikon, Canon, Kodak, FujiFilm, Casio, Olympus, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic
- Fuji, Konica-Minolta, GoPro, NEC, Imation, Sanyo, Epson, Ricoh, Pentax
- LG, SHARP, Lexar, Mitsubishi, JVC, Leica, HP, Toshiba, SanDisk, Lumix
- Polaroid, Sigma and almost all digital camera brands in the market
- Android, BlackBerry and other smartphones (excluding iPhone) in the market
- Android mobile phones including Samsung, Nexus, HTC, Motorola DROID and more
Supported Flash Memory Card Manufacturers
- SanDisk, Kingston, KingMax, Sony, Lexar, PNY, PQI, Toshiba, Panasonic
- FujiFilm, Samsung, Canon, Qmemory, Transcend, Apacer, PRETEC, HITACHI
- Olympus, SimpleTech, Viking, OCZ Flash Media, ATP, Delkin Devices, A-Data
- and almost all digital camera memory card brands in the market
How to Install
CardRecovery has a wizard-style installer to guide you to complete the simple installation process. We recommend you download and install CardRecovery on your hard drive. Please never download and install any application on the memory card drive. Writing data, or taking new photos on the memory card that stores the deleted or lost data can overwrite and permanently destroy the files that could otherwise be recovered.
How to Uninstall
CardRecovery software is easy to uninstall. You may uninstall it from Start Menu -> Programs -> CardRecovery -> Uninstall CardRecovery, or Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> CardRecovery.