CamStudio Screen Recorder is the open source software. Its basic purpose is to record the audio and video of all screen activity of your’s on own computer. It is not renowned for the best quality videos but it is completely free. It is a lot easier to record on-screen tasks and show to others
CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs).
You can create videos by capturing your screen with CamStudio software. This means you can record everything that happens on your screen, e.g. exit or open file folders. Sounds are also recorded. The majority of such software is used to store tutorial videos. If the use of an application is a difficult problem, then you can use this software to record your problem and forward it to the technical team or support team. Just set it up and start recording, all you need to do is. However, you can also save the videos in the gallery of your smartphone, you may check the Bluetooth Peripheral Driver Software.
- Screen recording for Windows PC.
- Webcam recording.
- Simultaneously record video and audio.
- Built-in video editor.
- Add effects, transitions, and animations.
- Royalty-free music and audio library.
- Add interactive quizzes to your videos.
- Record and import presentations.
- Create picture-in-picture videos.
You can use CamStudio to…
- You can create demonstrations of programs by recording the movement of the cursor, the selection of menus, the entering of text or the display of messages. These demonstrations, when shown to users, can illustrate features and usage of the program in a short period time with maximum clarity.
- The recorded movies can be added to the accompanying help files of commercial software to make them more professional.
- The recorded videos, if converted to a stream-able format, can also be posted to your websites to enliven them. With broadband becoming more affordable, multimedia websites are the preferred and more effective means of communication.
- Publish features of a new software
- create movies used in user training
- track the progress of a program that executes for a long time
- record the sequence of steps that cause the occurrence of bugs in faulty software
- record a movie stream
- convert AVI files to Flash (SWF) files.
The step by step instructions of CamStudio Setup
1) Install two different files (the main program allowed by codec). Once it is done now open the CamStudio Screen Recorder. you will see on the right side ‘RECORD’.
2)Before recording. select the region area of your screen you want to record.
3)Go to the Options -> Video options.
Select the quality of the video according to your need because the default quality is 70.
Go back to the main menu you will see the last button is toggling between AVI and SWF output. Once you are satisfied with the setting, Click on the RED BUTTON to start recording.
When you want to stop recording. Click on the system tray icon and select your option.
When recording finished. A window will prompt and save it to your desired location and format
CamStudio Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: CamStudio 2.7.4
- Setup File Name: CamStudio_2.7.4.exe
- Full Setup Size: 10.92 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 27th April 2019
- Author / Product: CamStudio Team / CamStudio
System Requirements for CamStudio
Before you start CamStudio free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or faster