Brosix is specially designed for enterprise instant messenger utility to help businesses, teams, and other organizations streamline and improve their internal communication. Team members on your Brosix network have access to a first-rate application loaded with collaboration features such as text, voice, and video chat, secure file transfers, screen-sharing, virtual whiteboards, and much more.
Team members can use Brosix through Windows, Web, iOs, Android, Mac, and Linux applications. It also gives you full administrative control over your network. You can customize your network to fit your team’s needs by grouping users, controlling their contact lists, and enabling or disabling specific features.
Brosix is a powerful and feature-rich instant messaging app that is best suited for dynamic work environments where communication and file transfer between employees is crucial.
The application that is very useful for enterprise instant messaging comes with support for text, voice, and video chat along with file transfer capabilities, co-browsing, screen sharing, and many more features and tools built to ensure successful interaction on all levels and in all situations.
Brosix doesn’t stand out much from popular IM applications out there today though it does have its distinctive features. It offers you the classic main window in which you can view all your contacts, edit your profile, share a status, initiate a conversation, send files, and more.
From a design and layout point of view, Brosix is well put together meaning that you will not find yourself wasting time to figure out how to send a file or initiate a video call.
Group and private chat, file transfer, screen-sharing, screen-shot, whiteboard, and more for your team collaboration. Reap the benefits of instant messaging with full control of your team network and encrypted communication channels. Start using Brosix, and see how it will bring your team to life!
At Brosix security is a top priority. By taking a comprehensive approach to security through end-to-end encryption on all communication channels, the app keeps all of your communication private.
Brosix Instant Messaging App For Windows Features
- Private Team Network: Team networks only accessible to approved users, for secure and focused communication.
- Full Control Over Users: Control users’ contact lists, accessible features, privileges, and more for better communication.
- Security: Full end-to-end encryption on all communication channels for total security.
- All-in-One Package: A full range of team collaboration features in one place, for more efficient communication.
- Zero Configuration and Maintenance: Simple to set up and easy to run team networks, so you can spend more time on business.
- Increased Efficiency: Give users access to the right communication and collaboration tools for increased efficiency.
How to Order Brosix’s Enterprise Instant Messenger Plans
Register for a free IM network. Registration is free, does not require a credit card or payment and you can use your free IM network to test the service for 30 days with all the features activated.
- Create user accounts within the network.
- When you decide to continue using the service, go to the Licenses tab in your Web Control Panel.
- Enter the required number of user accounts and then choose the billing plan.
- Complete the order and your IM network will be extended instantly.
Brosix implements a series of features that make it very practical when working on a project with someone that is in a different location or when you need to offer first-hand support to a problem.
The instant messenger app for enterprises offers the possibility for you and another to browse a website at the same time, making it easier and faster to research or locate something of interest. Moreover, with Brosix you can share your screen with a contact in your list. This means that you are able to not only view the other person’s screen but you can work with their mouse and keyboard, a feature that proves to be very handy if you’re in a situation where you have to explain something or resolve a technical issue.
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|
|Processor||800 MHz CPU or higher|
|Memory||128 MB RAM|
|Storage Space||50 MB disk space|
|Network Connection||Internet Connection Required.|
Official Video Intro Brosix Software
Brosix also grants you the use of a ‘Whiteboard’ function which makes it possible for you and a co-worker to share an image or document and process it using various types of annotations. In short, this is an ideal choice for your enterprise instant messenger application.