Bria Solo (formerly X-Lite) SIP Softphone Client Software For Mac Download 5.8.1
Bria Solo for Mac (formerly X-Lite) is designed for you to try out some of the feature-rich capabilities available in award-winning Bria softphones. Please note that X-Lite does not come with a voice, video, or messaging service – you must pair it with a VoIP service or IP PBX in order to make calls or send messages.
The X-Lite application uses the Session Initiated Protocol and Open Standards protocols for call signaling and, this way, it manages to be compatible with a broad array of networks.
It allows you to start video and audio calls within a straightforward and compact user interface. From the main window, you can access your contacts, favorites, or call history.
You can simply enter a name and call it in just seconds. You can start either an audio or video conversation, or start a conference call.
Combining voice and video calls in a user-friendly interface, Counter Path’s Bria helps you seamlessly transition from a traditional phone environment into the world of Voice over IP. With X Lite for macOS, try out some of the best and most popular software features of a fully-loaded Bria desktop client, including voice and video calls (standard definition only), messaging, and presence. Whether you’re having a simple voice conversation with a business associate or an in-depth discussion with a colleague over video, you’ll soon see why having a SIP softphone on your desktop or laptop is the ultimate communications experience for Windows PC or Mac.
Bria Solo SIP Softphone Software For Mac Features
- Crystal clear audio: Good communication starts with superior audio quality. With advanced codec selections, we get your people talking.
- Desktop or mobile: Take communications anywhere and everywhere with apps for Windows and Mac desktops and iOS and Android devices.
- Any VoIP Provider: Bria has superior interoperability and is easily configured to work with market-leading VoIP services and solutions.
- Provisioned Settings: Simply download and sign in using your corporate credentials. Cloud provisioning simplifies and shortens deployment time.
- Robust Calling: Access call control features intuitively, from call transfer to call recording to best handle customer communications.
Other More Features
- Supports basic voice and video calling in standard-definition
- Supports instant messaging and presence using SIP SIMPLE
- Open Standards and Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based call signaling allows XLite for Mac to work with a wide number of networks
- Comprehensive contact list support, including detailed calls lists and history
- Voicemail support
- Whether your colleagues or business contacts work around the corner or across the country, use audio and video conferencing to stay in touch
- See when users are online and send Instant Messages If they are unable to take calls
- Use the Contact list to manage your contact information and sort them into groups for Work, Friends, or Family
Pros And Cons
|Free to download||If you want to get the full version then, you need to subscribe.|
|It uses VOIP services|
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.11 and higher version|
|Processor||64-bit processor (Minimum: Core 2 Duo 2.1 GHz / Recommended: i5 / i7 2.4 GHz and above)|
|Memory||Minimum – 4GB RAM / Recommended – 16 GB RAM and above|
|Storage Space||400 MB Hard Disk Space (Install/Upgrade, 200 MB operation)|
|Network Connection||IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless); Constant Internet connection|
|Sound Card||Full-duplex, 16-bit, or use a USB headset|
Official Video of Bria Solo Sip Softphone Client Software
Bria Solo previously X-Lite is a modern software solution that you can rely on to make calls to other softphones or mobiles.