Cheers! BlueStacks android emulator fans who are pc gaming addicts too, after numerous requests from our website visitors, we are very happy to assemble all versions of the BlueStacks App Player in a single place. Now, you may find your favorite version of the Bluestacks App here in this article, we have brought BlueStacks old versions as well as the latest and popular variants in this post free for you to download and install just with a single click away. Check it here, which one is your’s?
BlueStacks download crossed more than 350 million times around the world at the end of 2019 exclusively to play Android Games on Pc! I am sure you curious to know about the BlueStack and why it’s this much popular, I have all in-depth info to let you about its history and so on. BlueStacks founded in 2011 in the USA, it is a technology company and widely popular for their BlueStacks App Player which is an Android Emulator build on patented ‘LayerCake Technology’, it lets you bring all your apps and games on big screen Pc. After the introduction of BlueStack, the mobile gaming industry witnessed a huge surge because of its ease of use and smoother graphics with high-end fast performance.
Learn how to play Android Games on Pc with the help of BlueStacks and LDPlayer, you may download FROM THE BELOW BUTTON, it is also one of the successful android gaming emulators for windows pc. PLEASE INSTALL IT ON YOUR PC OR LAPTOP AFTER DOWNLOAD FINISHED, IT’S FREE, LIMITED TIME OFFER.
BlueStacks download and run all Android App On PC
Actually, BlueStacks Android Emulator is an Android Virtual Machine Software and can compatible with Windows & Mac-based Pc, it can run Android Apps On PC. Bluestacks installs the latest Android Operating System on PC according to its version update. You can also download all apps from the Google Play store app because it comes with pre-installed with every latest Bluestacks download version released and Google Play Store also available in Bluestacks old versions. So you can do everything as you can on Android-based devices.
BlueStacks: The Perfect Android Emulator
In the general understanding, An Android emulator is an Android Virtual Device (AVD) that emulates a specific Android device to another one as per command. You can use an Android emulator as a target platform to run and test your Android applications on your PC. An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
There were many Android Emulators developed and launched in the market but BlueStacks gained widespread popularity because of its high-end performance in all features, other than Bluestacks, the top Android emulator is Android Studio, Nox Player, MEmu, Andy Player, Ko Player, Genymotion, etc.
- Read our article on the BEST ANDROID EMULATOR for pc
Expert’s tip: LDPlayer Free Download to play android games on your Pc with high-performance graphics, fastest speed, and superior Gameplay by ‘Download And Install LDPLayer from here‘ (FREE FOR A LIMITED PERIOD, INSTALL NOW)
How to Download Bluestacks Old Versions
We have brought most of BlueStacks old versions here, it will help you to download BlueStacks as per your needs and utility along with system configuration.
In July 2015, BlueStacks, Inc. released the new version for macOS. Later Mac development and support were discontinued in November 2017. Development for MacOS has been restarted, as a version dated March 2018 is available from the website. BlueStacks old versions, BlueStacks 1 download from this article.
- Integrated connection to Google Play
- Full-screen support
- Uses contacts list
- Can import files to be used by apps
BlueStacks 1 Pros
- Nothing quite like it
- Fixed window size
- Portrait orientation issues
You should note that as long as you’re using the standard version, you will be prompted to install apps that you don’t necessarily want. They can be uninstalled of course. Still, if this bothers you, you can subscribe to the Premium variant which gives you faster speeds and removes the mandatory installations for $2 a month.
|Bluestacks 1 system requirements|
Bluestacks 2 launched after the phenomenal success of Bluestacks 1, In earlier stage the Bluestacks 1 works great and runs almost all the games and apps, to make it much efficient and accurate in terms of graphics, they introduced the new update of Bluestacks for high-end PC’s that is Bluestacks 2 and also access multiple windows in this version at the same time. Among these improvements is the ability to run multiple apps at once. This is the spotlight feature, as previously users were only able to run one app at a time. Download BlueStacks old versions, Bluestacks 2 download from here.
BlueStacks 2 Pros
- You will get an emulator to run almost all your android apps.
- Unlike any other virtual android phone which runs Android Apps on their Small screen, It allows you to run Android Apps over full Screen.
- For extra info, Also I would like to tell you that Bluestacks has received the Best Innovation Award in CES 2012. The regular updates to this Software already added more features and more Apps Support which makes User-Experience far better than any other Emulator.
- Apart from so many advantages, this Software has one con that I am facing for a long time and it’s still there. If your system has more than 4GB of RAM, then you’ll face no problem during its usage. But if your system Runs on lesser than 4GB of RAM, then there are chances of facing lags in the normal working of your computer and if the RAM is 2GB or less, then after installing this software, your system may hang completely. So this app needs a lot of Resources (ex-RAM) for its normal working.
|Bluestacks 2 system requirements|
In July 2017 released BlueStacks 3 based on a brand new engine and front-end design. BlueStacks 3 added App Center which personalizes game suggestions, an accounting system, chat, new keymapping interface, and multi-instance. Multi-instance allows users to launch multiple BlueStacks App Player windows using either the same or different Google Play account.
BlueStacks 3 Pros
- Kill unnecessary Background services or disabled by going to services.msc in Windows Run, Meanwhile disable unnecessary programs on startup.
- Close all programs except Bluestacks 3
- Schedule your automatic Windows updates to stop interruption while playing
- Use 8GB Ram and Entry-Level Graphics Cards from Nvidia
- Maintain a Minimal CPU temperature to prevent random freezing problems
Bluestacks 3 system requirements
Download Bluestacks Latest Version
On September 18, 2018, BlueStacks announced the release of its latest flagship version, BlueStacks 4 with more added features, smoother graphics with better user experience. BlueStacks 4 brings seamless mobile gaming to the next level with lower memory usage, lower CPU usage, and significantly improved gaming performance. This magical fastest BlueStacks App Player is a tool that allows you to run Android applications on your PC with a comfortable menu. From its interface, you’ll be able to manage all the features on your virtual device and download and install tons of different apps in just a few seconds. As pe developers claim and a neutral BlueStacks review by an Android Expert, it is performing 6x faster than any smartphone on this earth!
BlueStacks 4 is a significant step forward when it comes to Android emulation. It is multiple times faster than previous versions and high-end flagship phones. The additions of customizable gaming controls, a simplified interface, and the addition of the ability to run multiple apps or games at once all create an excellent experience for Android on your PC.
BlueStacks 4 Pros
- Free and easy to install
- Scales well
- Supports media keys
- Supports Compact Overlay
- Adds features that aren’t available on Spotify‘s desktop app
- Unique vector features
- Works well with Windows 10 touch and Surface Dial
- Pro-grade app available in the Microsoft Store
- Requires subscription if purchased through Microsoft
- Has a learning curve
- Older looking design
Bluestacks 4 system requirements
BlueStacks app player Minimum requirements.
You can install the BlueStacks App Player on the Windows machine as long as the following requirements are fulfilled:
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Your PC must have 2 GB of RAM/main memory. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Your PC must have 4 GB of disk space available for storing Android apps/games and their data.
- You must have Direct X 9.0 or higher installed on your system
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStack
Additional requirements for Bluestacks download:
For Windows Vista:
- Your PC must have Service Pack 2 (SP2), or higher, installed. (You can install it through Windows Update)
For Windows XP:
- Your PC must have Service Pack 3 (SP3), or higher, installed. (You can install it through Windows Update)
- Your PC must have Windows installer 4.5 installed. (You can download it from http://download.microsoft.com/downloa… )
- Your PC must have .NET Framework 2.0 SP2, (You can download it from http://download.microsoft.com/downloa… )
The App Player is nominally installed in the same drive where Windows is installed, usually C:\. However, during installation, you may choose to have all of the apps/data located on another drive.
It is not recommended installing the BlueStacks App Player if you have a virtual machine, e.g., Microsoft Virtual PC, VMWare Workstation, or Oracle Virtualbox, installed on the same PC.
BlueStacks Old Versions free download
|Software version||Compatibility||Release Date||Size||Free Download Link|
|BlueStacks 220.127.116.113||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||24.04.2019||2.00MB||Download|
|BlueStacks 18.104.22.1684||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||03.08.2017||247.00MB||Download|
|BlueStacks 2-6-104-6367||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||04.12.2015||284.00MB||Download|
|BlueStacks 0-8-12-3119||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||21.11.2014||9.00MB||Download|