Bluestacks Emulator For Windows And macOS Free Download
BlueStacks emulator is an android app player that lets you use your favorite smartphone applications on a Windows and macOS. You can easily play android mobile games on pc such as Angry Birds Room, Candy Crush Saga, Telegram, Temple Run 2, Evernote, or Documents to Go can be downloaded directly into Software or synced the apps from your computer using the Cloud Connect Android app.
BlueStacks emulator for Windows that enables you to run the Android operating system on your laptop or computer. You can run Android apps on your device using Bluestacks 5 (or any previous version) — no phone or tablet required.
Adding games and apps is pretty easy – BlueStacks emulator is most definitely aimed at gamers, but there’s no reason you couldn’t download some other type of app too. If you’re looking for an Android emulator for other reasons, however (like development), you’re better off looking at something more like Genymotion.
You’ll need to log into the Google account linked to your Android phone to do this. You can search for apps through BlueStacks or directly through the Google Play Store, but when it comes to installing them, it will happen via the Play Store.
When you find a game you want to play, it installs on the app in exactly the same way it would install on your phone – but it doesn’t sync. Games you have installed via BlueStacks will not be available on your phone and, likewise, if you’ve installed a game on your phone, you’ll still have to download it again to use in BlueStacks.
You may also update your Android version with Android 9 Pie that supports all the latest apps and games on your pc.
Bluestacks 5 Android Emulator For PC Features
Game Control Option
- Play your favorite android games on PC, just the way you like – with your keyboard and mouse, or gamepad.
- Gameplay: The ease that a keyboard and mouse offer, is no match with the tricky touch controls on your mobile screen. With BlueStacks Game Controls, casting spells or shooting becomes even more easier.
- Customize: The preset controls are more than enough for a super comfortable gameplay. But with BlueStacks, you get the freedom to customize Game Controls to the minutest details.
- Import, Export And Share: Whether it is the default controls or the ones that you have created on your own, you can import and export the control settings and share it with your gaming buddies.
Play the same game from different accounts or play multiple games at the same time.
- Multiple-instance with multiple possibility: The Multi-Instance Manager makes it easy to play your favorite Strategy and Gacha games. Optimize your PC for the best performance even with multiple instances running in the background by using the ‘Eco Mode’ feature. Create, close, launch and remove instances in batches or arrange them in Grid or diagonal layout.
- Play Multiple Game At Once: Farm in Lineage 2 Revolution. Reroll in Astral Chronicles. Gather loot in PUBG mobile. You have the freedom to play different games from different instances. No confusion or interference from other games.
- Play Multiple -instance At Same Time: Skip the wait for a partner in your favorite RPGs. Have a party of your own in Lineage 2. Complete missions in Rise of Kingdom that require a minimum of 2 players. Join forces with an alliance from two of your own accounts in King of Avalon. Unlock massive gains, rewards, and levels.
- No Overlap: With BlueStacks, there is something for every gamer. Fire up a fresh instance, login with a new account, and your friends and family can take turns to play their favorite android games on PC without disturbing your game.
Stay on top of your shooting game with less screen clutter and more kills.
Smart Intuitive Option: At BlueStacks, innovation lies at the heart of everything we do. The Smart Controls feature is another addition to it. The AI-based algorithm detects the activity on the screen at any moment and determines if you will be needing any weapon. It also provides contextual intelligence by reducing screen clutter so that only the relevant buttons are displayed on the screen at a time.
Smart Shooting Option: The Shooting Mode feature in BlueStacks has empowered you to shoot faster and right on sight. But the constant need to enter and exit it meant losing precious few seconds in fast-paced shooting games. But not anymore. Smart Controls assesses your on-screen requirement and keeps the mouse cursor locked so that you are ready to aim and shoot the moment you are attacked or you spot an enemy.
Smart Clutter: The new and improved Smart Controls reduces the problem of mobile screen clutter, especially when using the control overlay feature. Now you only get to see the buttons that are relevant to the action you are taking in the game. Dropping off the plane in a shooting game? BlueStacks only shows you one button – ‘Eject’, which is needed at that point in the game.
Best things come to those who can wait in a game or to those who use Macros* in BlueStacks and automate boring tasks to replicate them in real-time.
- Create, Play, Share: Get creative, share your cool macros
- One-Click Automation: Bind sequences with one button
- Less Work, More Fun: Skip the predictable
Native Gamepad Support
Immerse in the best gameplay experience with Native Gamepad Support exclusively on BlueStacks
- Create or Edit: Customize the controls in a few easy clicks
- Plug & Play: Auto-enabled Gamepad detection
- Xbox Game Streaming: Play AAA Xbox games on PC
Multitask efficiently without slowing down your PC
- Optimized System Resource Usage: Run more Multi-Instance than ever before
- Build your Kingdom: Wait less, grow more with faster farming
- One-Click Activation: Enable/disable as per your preference
Play your favorite android shooting games on PC by enabling high frames per second (FPS) in BlueStacks and enjoy a seamless gaming experience.
- Low Latency Gameplay: Smoother in-game transitions
- Better reaction time: React immediately in heavy combat
- Crisper graphics: Experience immersive gaming
Pros And Cons
|Looks good||In-app operations slow|
|Easy to install games||Not the best option for MMOGs|
|Good key mapping|
|Operating System||A Windows 7 or Windows 10 system (Mac users can use BlueStacks 4 only)|
|Processor||An Intel or AMD processor (pretty much any model)|
|Storage Space||5 GB of free disk space (you’ll need more for games and apps)|
Bluestacks App Player For Windows 10 FAQs
How Can I Download Bluestacks 5?
You can download BlueStacks 5 from the above download button on this page or directly from bluestacks.com. Download the .exe file and complete the setup within minutes to start playing your favorite mobile games on PC.
Can I Run BlueStacks 5 On A PC With 2GB RAM?
Yes, you can. BlueStacks 5 runs well on systems with 2GB RAM.
How To Install BlueStacks?
To install BlueStacks on your PC or Mac simply do the following
- Download the .exe/.dmg file from bluestacks.com
- Once the download is complete, just follow the instructions as they appear
- After the first boot is complete, sign in with your Gmail account or add it later
In case you don’t have a Gmail account, you can sign in with another one by following a few simple steps.
Is BlueStacks Free To Download?
Yes, the Android Emulator is free to download. Although there is a paid version as well, however, that doesn’t affect the gaming experience in any way.
Why Does BlueStacks Need Me To Log In To My Google Account?
Google account login is required to help install games from Google Play Store and for troubleshooting issues just the way it is on your phone.
What are some Alternatives for BlueStacks Emulator?
- Nox App Player.
Bluestacks Android Emulator For PC Software Overview
|File Size||1.0 MB|
|Date Update||October 23, 2021|
BlueStacks App Player is a free Android gaming platform for PC. It allows you to play your favorite Android games – and other apps – right from the comfort of your computer, without having to hook up your phone or tweak your monitor.