BlueStacks 3 Introduction
Bluestacks 3 is one of the best Android Emulator and versatile tool to emulate and play Android games and testing apps on the big screen for Windows 10/8/7 & Mac. It is very much popular among mobile gamers and Android apps developers because of its bold features like fastest gaming performance, smoother hyper-G Graphics, and AI-driven resource management which makes it a favorite Emulating tool with an estimated 370+ million active users globally. It has been credited as the pioneer of the largest mobile gaming platform.
What is an Android emulator?
If we talk in the technical language, Android emulator Software is an Android Virtual Device (AVD) that emulates the Android environment for other devices to run the Android operating system. It is generally used for testing, bug-finding, running various apps on a virtually controlled system on devices other than actual Android phones.
It lets the host (mainly computer system) behave like another hardware or software system for different purposes. The idea of Android emulator gained traction with the release of Android SDK by Google, in 2007(2008 for Public)
BlueStacks App Player development
The concept of BlueStacks App Player launched on May 25, 2011, at the Citrix Synergy conference in San Francisco. Citrix CEO Mark Templeton demonstrated an early version of App Player onstage and announced that the companies had formed a partnership.
On June 27, 2012, the company released an alpha-1 version of its App Player software for Mac OS, while the beta version was released on December 27, 2012. In April 2015, BlueStacks, Inc. announced that a new version of BlueStacks Android Emulator Mac was in development. The public alpha version of App Player was launched on October 11, 2011. BlueStacks exited beta on June 7, 2014.
Till date, it has launched 4 different versions including the existing BS3, early BlueStacks old versions like BlueStacks 1, BlueStacks 2 for pc and the latest released BlueStacks 4, is believed the most advanced and ranked #1 by more than 370+ million registered users who enjoyed this android emulator for pc free download. Here today, we will let you know all features, utilities, and other useful information about BlueStacks for Windows 10 Pc.
is probably the most known Android emulator among Android users. The emulator is preferred for gaming and is ridiculously easy to set up. Other than Play Store, you have the option of downloading BlueStacks optimized apps from its own app store. Although, BlueStacks supports keyboard mapping but does not go well with gestures. A major drawback of BlueStacks emulator is that it gets sluggish in productivity apps. Other than that, the sponsored ads make the emulator lose behind other best free Android emulators for Windows. from here.
BlueStacks App bridges the gap between the Android Apps and Mobile Games by allowing users to run it on Pc. Bluestacks App built on patented “LayerCake” technology that allows over 500,000 popular mobile apps and games to play on Pc. Its innovative “Cloud Connect” feature brings you to push apps from your Android gadget to Bluestacks for pc.
In the year 2009, The BlueStacks LLC founded in the USA by Jay Vaishnav, Suman Saraf, and Rosen Sharma, former CTO a McAfee and Cloud.com
By download & installation, BlueStack App Player can be easy and simple to work with your choice of any popular social media platforms i.e. WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or chat on Pc with family and friends. As the environment runs Android apps, you can access the app to work with your Google Play account, so you can access your favorite Android games and also download mobile apps on pc! It will automatically configure to work as per your selection of popular social media platforms.
Bluestacks 3 features
BlueStacks 3 user interface can be set according to one’s needs. Also, it has the ability to integrate itself with the custom software experiences which are designed and developed by PC manufacturers. Multi-instance allows users to launch multiple BlueStacks windows using either the same or different Google Play Store Account. Like Nox Player the other similar mobile app emulator runs Android apps, you can set BlueStacks phone Emulator to work with your Google Play Store account.
In an estimate, there are more than 370+ million users have Bluestacks download free and enjoying the superior gaming experience and other hundreds of thousands of app developers test the apps with the help of this amazing emulator during the development stage.
- App Center – This gives you the newest and most popular games being played by other gamers. and playing android apps on pc for app developers to test the function and features.
- Gift Center – In the gift center, you’ll find special skins, characters, gold, gems, and many more gifts across hundreds of games.
- BlueStacks Select – With this, gamers get exclusive gifts, content, and other items directly from game developers.
- BlueStacks Friends – It is a built-in chat app to interact with other gamers. You’ll be able to use “Friends” chat to plan your strategies and progress faster in your games.
- World-Class Gaming Platform – It runs on the Gaming Platform which uses patented Hyper-G graphics APIs which allows you to play at maximum resolution with a high-quality display and refresh rates (including 144hz).
- Multi-Instance Function – Create separate instances for every person using your computer. This way, everyone can play on their own Google Play accounts without any overlap. You can play different games on different BlueStacks instances without any interference or confusion – simultaneously.
- Game Engine With Adaptive Environment Sync – Gaming engine powered by Android Nougat automatically adjusts to your computer’s unique specifications and will give you the best performance as the mobile game emulator for pc.
- Wider Gaming selection – Catalogs over 1.5 million games and 500,000+ flash apps makes it one of the best Android App player for Pc
- Best Integration – Stream directly on Twitch or Facebook.
- Software version: v188.8.131.527
- Setup File Name: BlueStacks-Installer_BS3_native_.exe
- Size of Setup: 247 MB
- Developers: Bluestacks System
BlueStacks 3 System requirements
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM/main memory. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps/games and their data.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks as described in the following post
- The PC must have a broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content to enjoy the app for Android
Recommended system requirements to Bluestacks 3 download
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-680 (PassMark 3500) or higher processor with virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS
- Graphics: Intel HD 5200 (PassMark 750) or higher
- Memory: 6GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or fusion)
- storage HDD Space: 40 GB
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content
Additional requirements – Bluestacks 3 download for window 7
For Windows Vista:
- Your PC must have Service Pack 2 (SP2), or higher, installed. (You can install it through Windows Update)
For Windows XP:
- Your PC must have Service Pack 3 (SP3), or higher, installed. (You can install it through Windows Update)
- Your PC must have Windows installer 4.5 installed. (You can download it from http://download.microsoft.com/downloa… )
- Your PC must have .NET Framework 2.0 SP2, (You can download it from http://download.microsoft.com/downloa… )
It is nominally installed in the same drive where Windows is installed, usually C:\. However, during installation, you may choose to have all of the apps/data located on another drive.
Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
BlueStacks 3 64 bit will work on all systems that fulfill the minimum systems requirements. However, for superior gameplay experience, Recommended System Requirements here are representative of our top quartile of users who play MOBA, RPG games and their variants, Strategy games, etc. You may also have BlueStacks 3 download for windows 7 from here.
- First of all Download EXE File (Supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- The above mentioned EXE file size is 415mb so make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection to stop any interruption during the download process.
- Once the file is downloaded double click on it and it takes a few minutes from there to complete the installation process.
- After all the necessary instructions you accept all the terms and conditions and finally press install, a shortcut of the App will be created on the home screen.
- Now you can run BlueStacks App Player for Windows
BlueStacks 3 FAQ
How to Install BlueStacks 3?
- Download the setup file and then install it.
- After you have finished the installation, you need to set up your Google Account by following the on-screen instructions.
- After you have finished setting up your Google Account, go to the “My Apps” section.
- In that section, click on your Play Store icon which you will find in the taskbar at the bottom.
- In the Play Store, give the name of any app or game you want to search.
- Find the app and then install it.
- Once the installation is finished, the app or game will appear in the My Apps tab.
- Now you can easily launch the installed app and run it.
How To Install BlueStacks 3 On Mac
- Download BlueStacks on Mac and sign in with a google account.
- Input “AppCast” in the search bar and install it inside BlueStacks.
- On your Android device, install AppCast for BlueStacks and sign in with the same account.
- Tap the game app you want to transfer and run it on Mac.
- You have Done!!!
Bluestacks offline installer system requirements to download free for windows 10
|Application Name||BlueStacks App Player|
|Processor||Dual Core 1.3 GHz or Higher|
|Memory||2GB RAM Minimum|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10|
|Additional Softwares||Direct 9.0 or Higher, .NET Framework|
|GPU||AMD HD 6670 or Nvidia 1030 or Higher|
( Download BlueStacks Offline Installer)
BlueStacks App Player comparison
|Catalog||1.5 Million Android Games 500,000+ HTML5/Flash games||5600||620||72|
|Compatibility||PC, Mac, Android, HTML5 and Flash||PC and Mac||PC and Mac||PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Facebook, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, OnLive|
|Platforms (Mobile and HTML/Flash)||Yes||No||No||No|
|Stream Directly on twitch or Facebook||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Play, Stream, Watch||Yes||No||No||No|
|Use Non-game Apps||Yes||No||No||No|
|System Specifications||2GB of RAM/main memory 4GB of disk space available Dirext X 9.0 or higher installed .NET Framework 3.5 SP3 or higher||Operating system: Windows XP, Vista or 7 Processor: A quad-core CPU (such as an Intel i5 or i7 processor from 2011 or newer) Video card: An Nvidia 600 series GPU or newer, or an AMD 7000 series GPU or newer. RAM: 4 GB / 512 Mo Ram Hard drive: 1GB||250MB of available disk space Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 1GHz processor (Intel Pentium 4 or newer, AMD Athlon 64 or newer) 512 MB RAM||Operating System: 64-bit version of the following operating systems: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8120 @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD7970 / R9 280X or better (2048MB VRAM) Hard Drive: 30GB DirectX: 11 Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers Supported Controllers: Compatible with X-Input.|
BlueStacks 3 video tutorial
(Download BlueStacks old version)
|Software version||Compatibility||Release Date||Size||Download|
|BlueStacks 4 V184.108.40.2069||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||15.02.2019 (The Latest)||452.88MB||Download|
|BlueStacks 3 V3.54.65||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||27.12.2017||262.82MB||Download|
|BlueStacks 2 V220.127.116.1167||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||10.03.2017||318.95MB||Download|
|BlueStacks 2 V18.104.22.1681||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||02.12.2015||283.59MB||Download|
|BlueStacks 1 V0.10.7.5601||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||13.11.2015||261.86MB||Download|
|BlueStacks 1 V0-8-12-3119||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||24.06.2014||9.00MB||Download|